Season 2021 - North Melbourne

Port should be labled flat track bullies

Legitimately might not win a game.

Don’t speak so soon…
They’ll probably beat us.
As bad as they’ve been whilst we’ve been playing finals, we’ve only smashed them once in 2019.

We almost gave the Crows thier first win last year so yeah wouldn’t surprise me if we lose to North

North are the only team i’m confident we can beat. They just seem to crap the bed against us lately for some reason.

Really?

I’m confident we can beat North,Hawks,Sydney,Crows even Gold Coast

They’re all a lot closer to 50/50 for mine. Not that i’m terribly pessimistic. I think we’ll be competitive in most games. Norths complete lack of a midfield leaves them so exposed.

1 Like

Yeah imo I think we will win enough games where we avoid bottom 4.

Put coin on it Nino that will make you happier at least if we lose

1 Like

Tom Cutler has built his career on it!

Surely close to folding after todays result

2 Likes

Made the mistake of watching the game today with my brother (he’s a North supporter).
After 5 minutes, he’d already made 5 comments about how poor the umpiring was (he thought they were robbed), a few comments about how good under pressure the Bulldogs were, a few comments about how terrible their team was and then a comment how AFL as a whole is unwatchable.

I changed the channel.
It felt like a verbal reading of one of our game day threads…

4 Likes

It’s grim watching them isn’t it.

And that’s saying something considering our own clubs playing prospects.

They will win one this year though, somehow.

They were abject today. It’s hard to see how they win a game other than against us.

I can see them beating us.
We’ll beat Carlton, get ahead of ourselves, be favourites against North, have more scoring shots and inside 50s, yet someone like Kane Turner will have a career game and kick the sealing goal.

6 Likes

Stephenson will kick the sealer

1 Like

Nah. He’ll kick the first goal. From a centre clearance.
And he’d have bet on that result. It’ll be reported by half time.

It’ll begin a spate of ‘we was robbed’ threads here.

Bookmark it.

I’d take that.

If we only win one game this year, I hope it’s Carlton

Not even Essginton could lose to this North side

How tough would it have been for Wayne Carey to sit through that game in the commentary box. He sounded as despondent as blitz does on game day!