Season 2022 - Fark Carlton

Their list is definitely mediocre, but I reckon they’ll have an OK year.

1 Like

In that spirit, a list of synonyms for mediocre to use when discussing FarkCarlton;

second-rate

average

ordinary

indifferent

middling

pedestrian

inferior

commonplace

vanilla (slang)

insignificant

so-so (informal)

banal

tolerable (informal)

run-of-the-mill

passable

undistinguished)

uninspired

bog-standard (British, Irish, slang)

no great shakes (informal)

half-pie (New Zealand, informal)

fair to middling (informal)

meh (slang)

7 Likes

I really like this post.

Last year f*ck Carlton supporters were complaining that they don’t have a defender who can shut down small forwards!
:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

A lesson for all, history judged Judas harshly.

Fark Carlton.

Flower Carlton

1 Like

My fear is that some of their draft picks have failed more due to development than talent. A new coach may be able to get more out of them. Hewett and Cera are good ins, but Jones is an important out. And unfortunately they do have some guns to build around. They’ve also got a soft draw.

There nowhere near a premiership, but if Vossy has learned and they have a good injury run I can see them making the eight.

Fark Carlton.

Can’t blame Pagan. Not due to him.

2 Likes

There is long list of presidents, coaches, list managers and players who killed FC. Lets hope Crazy Vossy can join that throng.

I well remember 2014 Round 3 when we beat FC by 13 goals. Lets do that again, or better in 2022

3 Likes

1 Like

I like the way you think.

Farkcarlton.

Stephen OReilly.

1 Like

Yeah, that was it.

That and the million dollar fine, 6 players, 4 draft picks (including a couple of pick 1s), president, coach, and home ground they lost in the salary cap breach.

But mostly that one game.

2 Likes

Brilliant.

2 Likes

I saw their whole list (-Saad) at a pub before xmas.

They would have to be one of the least physically imposing teams in the comp. Even if by some miracle they made finals, the physicality would show them up in the first round. Their big money recruits Williams, Saad and Martin are whippets.

They have a few highly skilled players, but I think they are absolutely miles away from contending.

■■■■ them and ■■■■ their supporters.

1 Like

Thanks for hanging round in the urinals to give us that report on FarkCarlton’s physical attributes.

4 Likes

3 Likes

When do Weitering and Cripps request trades out of there.

Take the jab and it may be true. Continue to refuse it and you can enjoy watching Fark Carlton lose from your sofa.

1 Like

FARK CARLTON

1 Like

Enjoy playing at Deniliquin, better than Fark carlton

Fark Carlton

1 Like