Season 2022 - Fremantle

Sounds like a discectomy.
Possibly unnecessary (imo anyway) but likely to bounce back pretty quick.

IMO, they’re the 2nd best team in the competition, currently.

They could absolutely win it this year. They are so well drilled.

Have also proven that they no longer need Fyfe.

Huge respect for what Longmuir has done.

2 Likes

Freo miss the finals in 2021
Now sitting on top with a 7-1 record

Not saying we would finish top 4 or win the flag but that’s the kind of improvement I was hoping to see from us. going from playing finals to possibly finishing 5th or 6th and winning one but instead we have gone complelty backwards to baiscly starting all over again.

And don’t give me that crap that Freo have been rebuilding for years they have the same kind of young/inexperienced list like us

Diffrence between them and us is they have a good coach in Longmuir and players buying in

They also have a bloke called Mundy who is a better leader than our entire leadership group combined. Freo will be good long term they have so much top end talent, even just in the past 2 years all their top picks are mostly from w.a so they will never leave.

It shows you need to get a couple of good drafts in a row, ours 2 years ago was superb but last years was completely hopeless.

I think we have more than enough talent we have something like 20 top 30 picks in our team.

Development,fitness and coaching is fcking crapolla. until we fix those 3 things every draftee we get will fail

One of the most underrated players of the past decade. An absolute bull on the inside and silky smooth disposal. Almost single-handedly dragged them back into the 2013 GF.

2 Likes

That’s a shame for him and for Freo. He’s looked a very promising player. He’s a terrific size and neat skills too.

1 Like
1 Like

I actually think this is a smart move by them.

He would be great with Darcy.

Chasing him is a good idea. That number is silly. I doubt it’s accurate. Sumich has no idea

2 Likes

He also claimed they were making a big play to get Neale back.

All I will say is it’s not far off…

1 Like

What would Gerard Healy have to say?

1 Like

I’d like to see what Mike the ■■■■ Fitzpatrick has to say about that size

Another supporter racism incident. This time aimed at Michael Walters and Minairo Frederick from Freo. Presumably by a low life St Kilda supporter.

:frowning:

1 Like

I had no idea his name was Minairo. I’d only ever heard ‘Michael’. There you go.

I’ll probably get flamed for it, but i dunno why these things get any traction in the media. ive seen the screenshots and its clear they we’re just looking for exactly this

they were two troll accounts, and got exactly what they wanted - a reaction.

your never, ever going to stop racism but there’s plenty of people who wont accept that but its true. ill laugh if i hear someone like eddie betts come out and give the old “its 2022, this has gotta stop” and show passion and emotion about it. he’s done that before, so have many others and it doesn’t do a single thing to other peoples mentality, so why not try the approach of not giving these things any air time at all? surely, its worth a shot.

if these carnts arent getting publicity or airtime, the novelty will wear off. just my opinion

2 Likes

The standards you walk past are the standards you accept.

7 Likes

I’m of the opinion that we should be finding them and flaming them publicly. And I agree that it won’t ever stop. It’s been a thing for 1000’s of years in almost every culture around the world. But I’d still be absolutely rinsing the deadbeats who do it because it’s horrible and ■■■■ them.

3 Likes