Season 2022 - Hawthorn

The AFaiL have had the report for two weeks.

2 Likes

I’m just surprised it wasn’t released the day the Queen died

8 Likes

This is one the AFL need to put their grown up pants on, say “we don’t care what the fallout is, we absolutely cannot have this in our sport”, and have it fully investigated.

They just have to for something like this. Surely.

8 Likes

I’d like to think they would, but I seriously doubt they are capable of it.

4 Likes

They will. There is absolutely no way they can ignore this.

2 Likes

Imagine if Clarkson decided to coach us. They’d be calling for his removal already. Because he’s at the Tin Rattlers nothing will be made of it…

11 Likes

He will be gone.
This is too big to ignore.
I hope the lady at the centre of these allegations has a good legal team

8 Likes

Systemic.
Racist.

1 Like

Would be unbelievable if both Clarkson and Fagan both don’t get the sack or at least a hefty suspension. But it’s the AFL of course

5 Likes

Geez this is bad. There’s just too much of it for the media to ignore. Glad the ABC got it. They don’t GAF that it GF week.

This all happened about the time Buddy left. Wonder if he was disappointed with this and it was a reason he left?

5 Likes

Exactly. Just imagine…

No amount of success he has achieved could justify this despicable behaviour. I wouldn’t want him anywhere near us after reading that ABC article - this isn’t some Daily Mail trash rag either, they would have 100% done their research before publishing such an article.

If Clarkson was with us, the chorus to remove him would be deafening. Because it’s North? Watch everyone try and sweep this under the carpet.

5 Likes

Russell Jackson has done some incredible investigative journalism on the AFL in the last few years.

All really harrowing and hard to read, but actively uncovering what has been hidden.

25 Likes

They’ll still go for Clarkson. But it will be “poor north” instead of “poor
Governance” if it was us.

3 Likes

This was an external review by the Dawks.

1 Like

Yep and the details as such would surely have been 100% before the national broadcaster published specific details.

1 Like

Man we dodged a bullet there. This is an order of magnitude worse than anything Hird did. And makes Don Pyke’s camp look like Disneyland!

9 Likes

It adds a bit more to why Rioli retired so early. Ongoing racist attitudes within the “family club”.

14 Likes

What a piece of ■■■■ club, Clako is a ■■■■

2 Likes

At the time Cyril Rioli quit the Club, we heard a similar story of how he and his Partner were treated from a close friend who worked at Hawthorn. We thought she had exaggerated!

7 Likes

North supporters starting to turn on Clako as well.

Want him gone and fair enough

4 Likes