Best 22

B: Dylan Grimes, Robbie Tarrant , Nick Vlastuin

HB: Daniel Rioli, Noah Balta, Jayden Short

C: Sydney Stack, Trent Cotchin, Jack Graham

HF: Shane Edwards, Jack Riewoldt, Kane Lambert

F: Shai Bolton, Tom Lynch, Liam Baker

FOLL: Toby Nankervis, Dustin Martin, Dion Prestia

I/C: Nathan Broad, Marlion Pickett, Kamyden McIntosh, Jason Castagna

Emg: Ivan Soldo (knee) Tyler Sonsie, Josh Caddy, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Rhyan Mansell

love that can do an indigenous line from half back to forward pocket.
Tigers could surprise and finish top 4, or fall over and miss the finals. big range here. They need nankervis and Dusty to stand up.
I think Cotchin is past his best, so expect to see Baker and Bolton spending more time in midfield than cotchin.
Feel he may finish up like Mark Murphy, struggle to stay in the 22.

Tigers 4-13th

Whereas l don’t believe Jack struggled one bit with being a massive tool. It looked to come quite natural to him.

2 Likes

Their top end is declining & injuries beginning to bite, they’ve lost a heap of depth also.

Their best side on paper still looks very good but if they do have some key injuries again they will be back to the pack again like we’re this year

I actually agree with this, I have them challenging for finals but 2-3 significant injuries to jet players could send then too bottom 6.

Riewoldt and Cotchin both last year’s for mine.

Dusty is definitely not improving anymore and see if he can go the whole year are such a shining yet heavy workload career.

Rioli I’m not sold on in their backline jury still out but he could be a player for them back there with dash.

Balta is a star in waiting he is their future down back

They’ve just named Grimes and Nankervis as co captains… lol

3 Likes

Would happy follow Cotch to battle… Grimes would put me to sleep.

NANK is the ‘inspires by his actions’ kind of leader. He has a real nasty streak and throws his body around to protect his team mates and make them stand taller each week.

Can’t see him doing a heap of the media/corporate events stuff though. Grimes will probably do most of that.

3 Likes
1 Like

Stack is an idiot agree with Kane on this one

looks like Sydney was about to stack it

That’s looks like the jumping rock at Blairgowrie oops as it says in the article it’s an awesome spot for a hot day down that way

stop the press, young male does young male thing

the media is a cesspit

10 Likes

Kane Cornes is a legit stain of a human.

Yes, the only reason one would jump off a cliff like that into a pristine lagoon is purely to get some internet clout. ■■■■, i dunno maybe the dude likes a thrill and comes here to let off some steam. Who the ■■■■ knows. Get a life you bobble-head looking caveman.

Clearly practising his diving.
Playing in the Richmond backline this season?

5 Likes

New captains orders (Grimes) practice diving.

Players done a pretty good job during off season if this is the worst they could find,
last year was drink driving and smashing up cars.

And compared to what Wines did when captain and key player - water skiing, and getting injured, Stack only gonna ruin his own career, not derail clubs finals chances.

1 Like

richmond responded by posting on twitter of their pre season camp where players did similar jumps. its safe to say they do not give a fk

4 Likes

Looks shallow

If it was shallow he wouldn’t be jumping into it. Kornes is just being dramatic.

Kinda funny that he is accusing Stack of doing it to get ‘likes’, pretty much exactly what Cornes does when he gets high and mighty and over dramatic in order to get clicks. Happy enough to throw someone under the bus to do it too.

1 Like

Think he was talking about the Richmond gene pool.

2 Likes