Season 2022 - St Kilda

Many, many businesses throughout the world operate as a Boy’s Club - No reason to think the AFL would be different.

Oscar Adams suspended by the club for being over the limit and involved in a crash

What numbers did he blow?

You talking alcohol reading or yet another St Kilda sex tape?

2 Likes

I for one am shocked that Hannebery is struck down with injury again.

Imagine earning 800k a year the way he has. Apparently he at least had the decency to renegotiate the last year (this year) of it.

Saints will be without him for a little longer? What a surprise, not. He will be lucky to play a handful of more games. A few of us on here called this outcome when he was first drafted by the club. Hannas was well and truly cooked before then, it is one of the reasons why the Swans let him go. What a waste of money.

If he retired now, at least the Saints would get a pick in the MSD.

1 Like

Just watched their game, Max King 4 goals in the second half after nothing in the first half showed real character. He moves so well not quite like buddy but not far off. Kicked 3 goals in 6 minutes

He needs to give it away. I’d be forcing him to retire if I was the Saints

Colour me suprised.

Put up the tarps.

Swans knew he was cooked, heaps of rumours at the time, body plus offield stuff as well.
they just wanted his salaray cap off their books.

Not many of the salary dump players have done that great.

Patton
Hanneberry
Scully
Bird
Steakknives Aylett in Edwards deal

Treloar and Stephenson, will be pretty good, but that was more pies crap salary management and getting rid of good players, not broken ones.

Sounds like he should have played for Essendon

They’re not totally irrelevant Saints this year. Dorks were poor last week and with big bad Paddy R lurking they just felt safe and ran all over them. BTW old Carl Ditterich did about a dozen of those friendly bumps every Saturday afternoon back in days gone. Anyways catching the replay of their game last week, St.K setup well in defence but do rely on Steele and one or two others… and the guns up front e.g. King, Membury. Me thinks if we have Harry, Jake and 2MP on song we’ll have too much by far. We need to deal with King for sure with Ridley intercepting. I’d play two rucks too. Defence is key obviously.

We as a team move the ball and transition so much faster and our mids will beat theirs. Come R14 when we see them at the Marvel we’ll either struggle … or we do what we did last season and belt them. Like with FC we’ll know if we’re on track or slipping.

Lid off. We’ll fly past Saints.

IMO Saints still going backwards. Don’t buy into the 2022 hype.

2 Likes

Gresham back makes a huge difference for them. He makes them not as one paced through the midfield and gets things happening for them.

It’s a bit like when we have Stringer playing mid-fwd. Ala the back half of last season. We went from battling to looking like a decent footy team.

1 Like

We are just jealous

Sam Fisher in custody charged with trafficking a commercial amount of goodies.

Not surprised. StKilda is feral.

lol

He retired, doesn’t play footy any more. Hardly a Saints problem.