Season 2023 - Fremantle

He would have to be on peanuts at this stage. might just be there to help guide the kids.

Looks like Darcy will be available for our game

What a mess.

2 Likes

Wont win a flag in my lifetime. Shame.

Are you sick? If not that’s a big call.

Just a team with no soul

1 Like

Can they play like that next week please

3 Likes

Legit don’t think they’ll win a flag in the next 50 years. They’ve never been that driven, never had the expectancy, don’t really get torched by the media when they’re ■■■■, their fans seem more satisfied with WCE being bad than Freo good. They’re epitome of mediocrity.

That’s a load of crap…Freo fans are quite passionate about their team…yes, they hate the eagles but that’s well behind their love for their own team.

And, generally speaking, their supporters are way more knowledgeable than their cross town rivals.

Better kicking for goal in the first half of the 2013 GF and they would have won the flag.

1 Like

That is a bit of a stretch.

I’m in Perth next weekend and I’m tempting fate I think. My FIL has got tickets for us to go to the game. The only other game we’ve attended together was THAT Bombers v Dogs game.

1.6 at half time; in what was effectively a 2 1/2 goal game…

Just as well they signed him up for another 2 years!

It really was silly to give him two, he’s best is well past and has been for a while.

Yep, they could have got away with one. Thinks Walters got 2 also.

Kind of deals you get at EFC.

1 Like

3 clubs (2 of them Victorian) offered him a 2 year deal
Freo obviously wanted to keep him a 1 club player and duly matched. I do wonder if Fyfe seriously considered leaving though or whether Freo jumped at shadows

1 Like

Would still take him

1 Like

Again proving the theory that drafting skinny talls is not a great idea. Stress fractures galore

Fyfe is broken beyond reasonable repair. His playing style has taken it’s toll over the years and his career is almost over.

It’s a shame because he has been one of my favourite players over the past 10 years or so.

Stress fractures in his feet?
He won’t be back this year.

You are kidding.
He’s finished.
Im staggered that 3 clubs offered him a 2 year deal outside of Freo !