95IG4ZW

5 Likes

1 Like

I’m surprised there are that many supporters

War chest hey…?

They are a right about one thing Sydney are cheats

1 Like

27 Likes

There was no way the AFL could let racist FC win on indigenous round.

Also, penalty plus 50 for an extra interchange seems exorbitant. Surely a breach of the 6-6-6 rule actually has more of an impact?

Why are they blaming the AFL and umpires for this?

4 Likes

Yeah. The rules are pretty explicit for such a breach. Umpires applied the rules perfectly. Good communication. If they can’t count to 75 that’s their problem.

2 Likes

So it’s ok for ■■■■■■■ stupid technical rules to apply…except when Rampe climbs the goalpost.

I ■■■■■■■ hate Sydney, a NM win here would have been funny.

9 Likes

If they are disputing this they may as well just have 35 players on the ground next week.

Can somebody explain to me what the campaigners thing is? They use it relentlessly.

Norths tanking game is god tier

I think c*nt automatically censors that that on bigfooty

1 Like

It means See You Next Tuesday.

I believe Eddie had a slip of the tongue a while ago when he called a veteran player an “old c….” and later clarified that he meant “old campaigner”

2 Likes

The question that’s on my mind is…

….would they pay it against Collingwood?

2 Likes

That’s a very different argument isn’t it? You’d like to think so but the cynic in you says they would turn a blind eye…

Either they’d ignore it, or Gil would spend the next week prostrating himself in front of CFC officials for how unfairly they were treated

3 Likes

If it was the good ol’ days they’d have lost their entire score, and shattered the Saints’ 1897 record!

Why doesn’t surprise me?