Season 2023 - Richmond

Quiet you awful man

2 Likes

Agree. Taranto is a decent recruit but in terms of being a guy that can help catapult them back into being a premiership fancy he’s not that guy. The system is catching up with them. Their best player are not getting to, or are, the wrong side of 30. Injuries are starting to mount up, other teams are younger and hungrier than they are. As good as some of their younger players look they aren’t a patch on Dusty, Cotchin, Riewoldt, etc.

Yeah…but I’m really good at carrying on like a ■■■■■■■■.

would be nice to finally win a dreamtime match
been way too long

1 Like

Setterfield is better than both Taranto and Hopper. None are game changes. They payed well overs and we payed well unders.

I’m filthy on our ANZAC Day record but man the Dreamtime record is on another level of crap.
Surely we will steal one soon

Dimma ■■■■■■ up sticking with the Tigers last year. The Essendon job was his if he wanted it…now he’s probably going to get the sack

If there is any karma in the football universe, these fuckets go back to the mediocrity I so much enjoyed in the 80s/90s and the Pies miss another grand final.

4 Likes

Do you begrudge Richmond its GF win over Collingwood in 1980?

Agree. That smug prick Dimma can deal with it too.

He laughed off the suggestion of coaching us last year.

Eat ■■■■

3 Likes

Year I was born. Didn’t know it. Richmond can have that one.

Dimma will be coaching Port within the next 2 years

I grew up on 90s and 00s ■■■■ Richmond.

Beat them by 16 goals on the day of my 18th birthday party (2004). Was completely blitzed by the time I got to the camp-site we’d hired nearly didn’t get in to the camp ground

2 Likes

THE TIGER ARMY WONT LIKE THAT ONE BIT RICHO

1 Like

Then, there was a semi final win against us in 1995…

■■■■■■■ Knights

1 Like

Lol they were up at HT and we still won by 78 points

2 Likes

I can very faintly remember that as a 6 year old. Didn’t watch the game but knew we had pantsed them. What a ■■■■ Richmond side that was

Genuinely don’t remember them being infront at HT.

Was in the Cheer Squad in 2004 but that was the first game I was 18 and I went in the GS. I think @Mendozaaaa called me a ■■■■ :grin:

4 Likes

Yep, who the ■■■■ is Tim Fleming?

Forgot Blummers went there as well.