Season 2023 - St Kilda

Why would he address and apologise to his own players if he was slagging off at our players?
Doesn’t sound logical to me.

1 Like

He was probably commenting on the breasts of people in the crowd. Not like Ross hasn’t got form.

3 Likes

Our focus is on creating a program with high integrity, open communication and care for our people.

Sounds mediocre to me.
Their focus should be on premierships and screaming at players.
No wonder they haven’t won a premiership in 55 years.

I’m actually amazed that Essendon didn’t do this, it’s just so Essington like.

Ross the Boss is back

St Kilda celebrating their 150th next week against us. I can’t wait for the awesome parade of all their premiership cup

7 Likes

They could build a nice cupboard for it using the wood of their 30 odd spoons, though.

6 Likes

Thier only cup which was won by a flukey point rofl

Ross the Boss has got them playing a very combative brand of footy and they will be extremely tough to play against. Have won their opening 2 games in spite of a lengthy injury list. Conceded 91 points in total across those matches. Will be a good early test for us, how we play and more importantly whether we are up for the physical contest because you can be rest assured the Saints will be.

1 Like

They sent him back out with that. Let’s see if the media go after Ross

How good was Mattaes Phillipou

Was sent this earlier… Ouch! :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Good question, why was he back out there?

Basset was on radio today. Sounded a bit emotional when talking about Ratten. Said Ratten is still struggling with the decision.

Brutal industry.

1 Like

Maybe they just figured it couldn’t get any more broken, so if he was able to deal with the pain, it wasn’t going to make the injury any worse?

2 Likes

Duty of care?

Maybe it couldn’t get any more broken, but it could have done him way more damage.

A few more wins on the trot, say 3 - 4 and they will probably have to release The Streak Mk 2.

1 Like
1 Like

■■■■, I’m no doctor but I reckon that’s broken

1 Like