Season 2023 - St Kilda

Forgot about this classic. Prime G train.

2 Likes

I don’t care how many wins ross strangles out of this season, the list is trash and the club should fold and die.

2 Likes

If all the teams that Blitzers want to fold and die, do, there won’t be anyone left for us to beat.

4 Likes

That’s cute.
You think Blitz doesn’t want Essendon to fold and die?

A couple on the lunatic fringe probably do, as a trip to any match day thread will indicate.

Match day threads should come with a warning about mental health for anyone who visits them.

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t go near it. Screaming in text on your phone during a game is just not a great way to watch footy either. I want less distractions, not more.

2 Likes

Match threads are a great outlet if your frustrated about the game or an aspect of it and just want to unload and get it off your chest

Nah. Get off your phone and just watch the game.

2 Likes

Nah, if at the breaks you want to unleash- I say go for it

2 Likes

Cooper Grech is having the greatest year of his life so far.

2 Likes

I dont mind the VFL matchday thread, AFL matchday thread is way too busy.
By the time i type great goal by Jones, ten people have already posted it.
But good to vent at quater/half time, get general consensus etc. And post game, clelebrate or commiserate.

2 Likes

Seems not all is sweetness and apple pie down at Moorabbin with the coaching staff. Another Walsh bites the dust. RTB doing his nut after the Port game maybe?

Might Nick Walsh be someone who BDB would like in at Tulla?

1 Like

I dunno, ive got ptsd associated with highly rated s&c coaches suddenly “quitting” and then refusing to comment. Getting him to tulla wasn’t my first thought

4 Likes

Sean Murphy should do the same

They didn’t say much about it on FC. But it was a pointed discussion about it being a resignation “effective immediately” and the players were notified by group text tonight.

■■■■ saying it’s a pretty “tough” environment down at Moorabbin

1 Like

Ross swinging the axe because they lost? now that’s what you call being ruthless

Aints picking-off our rolled-gold, world-class strength and conditioning and fitness staff…

Possibly related: we recently advertised for a S&C role for our AFLW team.