Season 2023 - West Coast

Everyone gets excited by Perth , until they get there. More over-rated place than Adelaide, which at least has nice restaurants and safe beaches.

1 Like

I don’t mean in terms of living in Perth (I don’t mind it but there are better places), and I try not to let my bias show based on some work related experiences.

More in terms of big fish at a big club making big money. It would certainly hold significant appeal for some.

perth sh*ts over Adelaide

but fark WCE

4 Likes

I reckon WC will be more open to trading Pick 1 than Hawthorn.

People rate Adelaide?

5 Likes

Not highly

Yep

I hope these swines fester at the bottom for the next decade. I hope they lose all their top end talent to contending teams and continue to pay Nic Nat, Gaff and Playdough McGovern half their cap for the next 5 years.

I hate them and I hate their ■■■■ ■■■■ chardonnay sipping supporters.

6 Likes

Username checks out.

1 Like

amen

2 Likes

Good to see their seconds team is going well too…

4 Likes

Go the Mighty Cardies!!!

1 Like

These blokes are absolutely COOKED beyond recognition. They needed an above average run with injury this year and I reckon they might have been somewhat competitive, particularly at home.
They headed into the pre season matches, and even into round 1 with pretty good availability, but that has completely gone down the toilet.

On an individual note, hasn’t the second half of Elliot Yeo’s career finished with a whimper. 5 or 6 years ago he was being talked about as being in the top handful of players in the game. Body is shot.

1 Like

I am so glad we play this lot twice this year.

I know they’ll have some players back by the time we get to them and they’ll be the usual pain in the ■■■■ to beat at home…

But that Marvel game has rout written all over it.
And boy… do we owe them one.

3 Likes

And how’s this? Want an extra home game due to Gather Round. The only club that seems to have tried to get the violins out and go down the “woe is me” path. They mailed it in during the 2020 COVID hubs and now this. Arrogant, self-absorbed and entitled. Fark West Coast!

3 Likes

I really admire the way Adam Simpson carried himself over 2022…and thus far in 2023.

The player availability challenges have been extraordinary.

It must be difficult to keep the emotions of the club somewhat positive, and motivate the kids to have a go each week.

2 Likes

They’ll be fine in the long run. Tanking year for them. I wonder if they’d trade pick 1

There are a couple of WA players projected to go top 10 and couple more from 10-20 at this stage so yeah I reckon it’s certainly a possibility if they do indeed finish bottom that they kick back and wait for a huge offer for Harley Reid.

1 Like

Having also lived in WA a long while, their fans are by far the worst I’ve encountered.

Hope they cop more 100 point floggings than any other team in a season

7 Likes

Most feral supporters in the league and it’s not even close. They make Collingwood fans look like angels.

6 Likes