Season 2023 - West Coast

Geez, how bad are the Eagles??!!
Playing the bottom team and get thrashed by over 100 pts.

Apparently they have 20 on their injury list now.

So 4 more from today??

1 Like

maybe we can lend them a couple of players next week Voss, Bryan and Tex.

Two years in a row with record injuries… tanking done right?

1 Like

If they were smart enough to tank, they would have got rid of all their old dead wood.

But thankfully, they keep on giving them contracts :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I want to finish Simpson’s career next week. Go in for the kill

1 Like

Next week is going to be delicious.

I cannot wait to see the stadium empty at 3 quarter time as Redman drifts forward to bang one home from 50 to put us 10 goals up.

I genuinely hate each and every west coast supporter on a personal level. I despise this football club and I cannot wait to watch them limp around, begging for the siren.

■■■■■■■ disgraceful piece of ■■■■ club, die.

12 Likes

I’ll put you down as undecided.

14 Likes

Surely they can wheel out Josh Kennedy with his Zimmer frame for one last bag of goals against us :rofl:

I have a really funny/uneasy feeling it may happen before then.

His press conference after the game today sounded like a funeral. Not surprised at all if there is major news about this in the next couple of days.

Last year when they beat us by 10 points, they had Redden, Rioli, Cripps, Kennedy, Darling, Ryan, Shuey, Kelly and (possibly) also Jones who is also out along with murmurs about Duggan. They’ve probably gained Allen and a bunch of WAFL level players. We should win easily but the pessimistic in me thinks a diaster.

2 Likes

Gold Standard Essington could show up and we’d still win by 6 goals.

They have no defence and no forward line.

Our midfield (despite three of our best not being out there) beat Richmond and all their midfield guns on the weekend. They are not going to lower their colours now to this Eagles side who are either on their last legs or totally inexperienced/WAFL standard.

It would be the worst loss of the last 20 years if we couldn’t get the job done next week. There are plenty of contenders for that ‘worst loss’ title but this would be it. I can’t see it happening under Brad Scott and the first ten weeks we’ve had compared with them.

1 Like

Didn’t Kelly play today? Did he get injured?

Yep your right, he did play today!

My residual pessimism tells me that I should be worried about this game.

But then my actual logical self tells me that this current team is far removed from the Essington we all love to hate.

BDB has us playing to a plan that the players seem to be embracing (and unlike the last few coaches, he seems to have alternate plans).

You just cannot imagine how happy I will be if we smash these sh*theads into oblivion.

Redman or Red Dog? Redman is a defender who doesn’t kick goals.

3 Likes

They’d also played the Cats the week before and only lost by 3 goals.

I think the Dawks have done that damage already. An announcement might come if we beat them by 90 or so, but the Tasmania loss will be the turning point.

it might be good for EFC fans in the west, able to easily get tickets and watch a big win.

1 Like