Season 2024 - St Kilda

They will be in the mix still, copped plenty of injuries last season which impacted. Particularly forward

Not sure their depth is good enough to cope if happens again

Also lack some zip in midfield, adding Paddy Dow who is injured already not helping that

Shiel would have been ideal for them, that knee clean up op came at unfortunate time

MIX KING…

MIX KANG

MAX KONG

MIG KINX

1 Like

MAGNA ■■■■

ROSS LYON = MAX KINKS

2 Likes

MANG KIX

NANG RIPS

How can anyone actually rate this team a chance? A bunch of recycled nobodies trying to win a moneyball cup and getting as far as mid-table.

Dreadful club with no idea how ■■■■ they are. They recruit players who want a paycheck, because there is no other reason you’d play for them.

Brad hill, brad crouch, howard, ryder, its where careers go to die. I’d rather Gold Coast over this ■■■■ heap.

Nothing but a complete waste of a club and a waste of a career for the few decent players like King, Marshall, Steele and Sinclair.

Just pure ■■■■.

1 Like

heard this somewhere before.

let me see…

1 Like

Yes but I feel we know we’re ■■■■■.

I mean, don’t we?

1 Like

6th was flattering. They’re really not that good despite proving us wrong last year.

1 Like

Their list on paper is way worse than ours yet they were number one for points against. Ross has something going on.

2 Likes

On paper.
but likely essendon fans overate their list.

on talent alone i think we will make the 8 and push top 4 if coaching is good plus injury less of a issue (everything needs to go right)

as an oppostion fan you look at our list and your like.
Merrett and Parish are good mids Heppell and shiel were good 5 years ago stringer in 2021 but the rest are nobodies.

we need to actually win games and perform at a consistent level like the pies and blues in their purple patch to actually get rated.

They did better than I expected last year…they don’t really have a very talented list but they played a team brand of football.

Riss Lyon defence mindset is what makes he brings and it certainly was on display last year, along with a dash and run in attack.

I think they are still in no man’s land with their list and heavily reliant on some key players.

If Steele can get back to his best they could play finals but I see them drop out at this point with both Essendon and Adelaide both playing finals this season.

9-12

This might be the best thing they do all year (read the bottom tweet first):

10 Likes

I rate that. Hopefully they can rain on the golden boy’s parade.

1 Like

I would have thought that they might want to win a flag.

Daicos won one after 47 games.

They’ve won one in 127 years…(2482 games)

Farken loser club.

1 Like

:point_right: endure a further 49 years of a premiership drought?

2 Likes