Season 2024 - West Coast

The coach seriously looks like a meth addict

https://x.com/footyrhino/status/1835600342261879117?s=46&t=YGdPXSqojqeDwdjPFXFTRQ

1 Like

Would hodge by a fan of his lasagna?

The guy blamed for our failures under Knights eventually finds his way to Collingwood and now could become a coach at West Coast.
This is quite a strange development that was totally unexpected.

1 Like

Skipworth winning a final at west coast before Essendon jags one would be a cold, icy dagger do the groin of all essington survivors

4 Likes

3 Likes

Didn’t see that coming.

Skipworth as head coach would have been hilarious

Was his presentation a lasagna?

Why? Seems pretty highly regarded

He looked like he wanted to cry whenever he had to speak.

McQualter seemed to do ok at Richmond in 2023.
I think he’ll be the coach before the coach who sees success with this side, though. They are still a few years off it yet.

2 Likes

Skipworth was on the Coaching team for last year’s Premiers. Brendan McCartney spoke highly of his performance at Essendon following the Saga.

1 Like

the pressure this guy will be under when Reid requests a trade home

I don’t know how I feel about this. Surely this ‘news’ could have waited a couple of days or so?

Kind of dilutes the McQualter coaching announcement a bit. Let him have his moment before the inevitable (and justifiable) “He only got the job because he’s bringing X players with him” talk starts.

Yeah, nah, nah, yeah, nah, look I remain firmly entrenched in the ‘West Coast can kiss my arse’ camp and I wouldn’t change it if I could.

The coaching market is pretty bare when you have the likes of McQaulter and Skipworth to choose from.

Good luck too McQalter he will need it

People had probably said the same thing about Clarkson, McCrae and Fagan.

3 Likes

Like I said good luck to him dont think he will be the one to see the fruits of his labour tho.