Season starts soon so

I'll open my mouth and bag James Hird a few weeks out and praise the AFL leadership now just to stir things up. Had the chance when it was all going wrong for Hird and the Bombers but decided to keep my big gob shut at the time. I might have even said I was on James's side at the time.

Yours Truly, Clarko.

PS Can't stop to read any replies, Have to go to a junior game and threaten some parents.

Great thread. Would read again.

What did he say?

Great thread. Would read again.

Pursuant to an injunction order not being in force at said time of thread being read again.

I'll open my mouth and bag James Hird a few weeks out and praise the AFL leadership now just to stir things up. Had the chance when it was all going wrong for Hird and the Bombers but decided to keep my big gob shut at the time. I might have even said I was on James's side at the time.
Yours Truly, Clarko.

PS Can't stop to read any replies, Have to go to a junior game and threaten some volunteer teenage umpire.

Edited for accuracy

I agree, this hasn’t been covered enough in the two active threads on the topic.

Certainly thread worthy

If you add in a pic of mick Ellis then we have a contender for thread of the year IMO

Should be retitled; "Dedication to Reboot". 

I...........?

Needs more patrickbombers

This thread delivers 10/10

Harsh gurge