Secret shame

Eating in bed, like full meals, when no ones about.

"Baby when your gone" by Bryan adams and sporty spice.

When I have a few too many I can get a little…well, okay…even more obnoxious. And I lose my filter between thinking things and saying them really quite loudly.
So when Mrs Wim whispered that Jon Stevens was giving me a funny look for posing with the Melbourne Storm star’s photos, I said, "Pfft. What’s farkin’ Noiseworks done lately?’

These bad boys, epic!
TwYXiVh.png

I occasionally wear David Beckham's "Summer" cologne.

Final Round Non Essendon Games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvjLgjtJKsc

I have no idea where this comes from but when I’m feeling really down I cook up 6 or so fish fingers, peel off all the crumbs…mix them in a bowl with tomato sauce…feed the fishy type bit to the dogs…then curl up with a blankie on the coach with the crumby bits.

• sounds far weirder when you type it :wink:

I have no idea where this comes from but when I'm feeling really down I cook up 6 or so fish fingers, peel off all the crumbs...mix them in a bowl with tomato sauce...feed the fishy type bit to the dogs...then curl up with a blankie on the coach with the crumby bits.
* sounds far weirder when you type it ;)

who's the lucky coach?

I have no idea where this comes from but when I'm feeling really down I cook up 6 or so fish fingers, peel off all the crumbs...mix them in a bowl with tomato sauce...feed the fishy type bit to the dogs...then curl up with a blankie on the coach with the crumby bits.
* sounds far weirder when you type it ;)

who's the lucky coach?

Uncanny! Whenever I tell this story it always goes pear shaped. Lesson learned ;)

I like to belt out soppy 80’s ballads at Karaoke whenever I get the chance !

I friggin' love karaoke.

Sometimes I even sing on the xbox with my daughter.

I always thought you were a poster with impeccable taste.

I buy my son cool Action figures (Alien, Terminator, Predator), but they’re really for me !

I have watched Calamity Jane at least 40 times…

I like the crazy frog songs.

I sometimes listen to ABBA when i go to the gym

I like the crazy frog songs.

I sometimes listen to ABBA when i go to the gym

LOLZ

There’s nothing shameful about listening to ABBA. They’re the best!

There's nothing shameful about listening to ABBA. They're the best!

I'd cop Abba, but when I was training I would actually make them change the music if Michael Jackson came on.

Eating honey by the tablespoon straight from the jar.

Thread title should be “secret shame you are ok going public to 5000 readers with”

I ain’t telling you ■■■■

Thread title should be "secret shame you are ok going public to 5000 readers with"
I ain't telling you ****

What about your sneaker fetish ?