Secret shame

I’m pricing a job at the new West Coast training facility at Lathlain Park. I imagine this is how the scab labourer’s felt during Thatcher’s destruction of the coal industry in the 1980’s.

5 Likes

I presume you’ll be signing the quote ‘The Weapon’

There is something about Michelle Bridges…

1 Like

Not for me, but hey, someone for everyone :slight_smile:

100% on board with this. I can’t articulate it, but it’s there.

Not sure this random thought belongs to this thread, but anyway…

“Suddenly” by Angry Anderson would probably be an absolute belter of a power ballad if it was covered by someone who can actually sing a power ballad.

I get that, the crumby bits are the very best part.

That’s quite a revelation.

You didnt well up a little when Angry belted it out over the top of Scott and Charlene?

Well up? No. Spewed up? Yes.

Get the job, take their money, learn their secrets, Then offer the exclusive to Caro, Robbo and Fatprick.

And then post it first on Blitz under Trippers name

1 Like

That Ricky Martin song, Marìa, I put it on the ipod a while ago.

They have been working on that for a year now, haven’t they? (Or at least they had started when I was there then). How come you are so late into it?

They’ve murdered a few mature trees and isolated the area where the new building will be. They may have even demolished the old grand stand. I haven’t been past Lathlain in quite a while but construction will start in the 2nd half of this year.

Owned the first two Brittany Spears and Christina Aguilera cds.

I find her odious. Fake fake fake.

1 Like

Went through a few boxes of old LPs the other day. Found a fricken Leif Garret album.
Lief farkin Garret.

2 Likes

I can’t lie, I had to google the name!!!

We were all kids once. But the real shame is that you played it, didn’t you?

2 Likes

Hmmmm … you look like the Lief Garret type.
No surprise there.

1 Like