Secret shame

If i see you kiss anyone other than your SO on the lips, i will dead set vomit.

1 Like

Anything by celine dion unless I vomit on her.

I’m amashed (even within the secret shame thread!) to say this, but it was Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.

I don’t know if it says more about me or the nightclubs I once frequented, but it seemed to have a very high success rate.

1 Like

I’m very much considering purchasing a few Yo-Yos.
For the record, it’s been a number of decades since I was a teenager !

4 Likes

I really love the ‘Taxi’ theme song.
Oh, and ‘Hill Street Blues’ is an absolute corker as well !

2 Likes

I like to exfoliate because it makes my skin feel nice.

Copped a head shot in Rugby last weekend. Blood from mouth and nose… had enough so pulled the HIA card to enjoy the game from the sidelines instead.

3 Likes

I really, really like 5 Supertramp songs.

AND, occasionally I play Nickelback in the car :see_no_evil:

How does one exfoliate?

There is so absolutely no shame in that, … other than it should be many more. Can’t actually think of a dud song Hodgson penned.

Nickleback however, … well, let’s just not go there.

5 Likes

Once you’ve exfoliated, you will never go back.

1 Like

Great band.live in Paris is one of the greatest live albums you will ever hear

2 Likes

Watching them live is even better. One of only a handful of bands I have ever heard that sound the same live as they do on their studio product.

3 Likes

I was too ashamed to tell my mates and work colleagues that I went to see Elton John in concert last week. What’s more it was absolutely fantastic

5 Likes

I went to see him in 86, (MSO Show) thanks to my brother buying me a ticket, o/wise I never would have thought of doing so in a Million years at the time.

It was amazing. I have a good brother.

Check it!!

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/elton-john/1986/sports-and-entertainment-centre-melbourne-australia-7bd1daa8.html

It’s like Sinatra at the end.
You’ve gotta go.

Don’t be ashamed my friend. I saw him a few years ago at some winery in Geelong. It was ■■■■■■■ amazing. One of the most enjoyable shows I have been to.

I borrow heaps of books from the library and noticed that another reader had the (to me) annoying habit of marking a certain page number with pencil in every book they had read, presumably so they could tell at a glance on a future visit if they had already read that particular book from a genre we both obviously enjoy and not borrow it again.

For some reason I took exception to this heinous practice of defacing public assets and now erase that mark every time I come across it. Further, if I borrow a book without the mark, I’ll add it in myself.

The other borrower (who started all this, don’t forget) will now pick up a book which may look a bit familiar, but lacks the mark so they will borrow it, start reading it and discover it’s more than just a bit familiar. Alternatively, they will pick out a “new” book that looks interesting, but find that it’s marked and thus already read and return it to the shelf.

It must be really messing with their head and I know it’s wrong, it’s petty, it’s cruel, it’s childish, it’s selfish and it’s shameful in the extreme.

I intend to keep doing it.

18 Likes

This is absolutely awesome. Well done sir

1 Like