Selling Signed Essendon Ball

Hello all, I recently won a brand new Essendon Match day footy at a fundraising auction at my local footy club. It is signed by all current Essendon listed players. I have no use for it as I sadly barrack for Melbourne, just wondering if anyone is interested. It comes with a certificate of authentication as well.

Cheers

Hello all, I recently won a brand new Essendon Match day footy at a fundraising auction at my local footy club. It is signed by all current Essendon listed players. I have no use for it as I sadly barrack for Melbourne, just wondering if anyone is interested. It comes with a certificate of authentication as well.
Cheers

Sorry mate, not worth much then as most of them are leaving us!

Does it come with Paddy’s soul?

Il give ya 150 for it

Has Ryder signed it as Patrick of his actual name, Judas? This is important for value.

I have a box of Pizza Shapes I can trade you.

Disclaimer - I've already eaten most of them, but there's still a couple left, plus there's the artificial pizza flavouring left at the bottom of the packet, which everyone knows is totally the best part.

Cheers

You're not fooling anyone Simon but congratulations on the coaching appointment.

You have chosen the worst possible night to try and sell some Essendon memorabilia.

I’d be taking WOB’s offer immediately before he changes his mind.

I'm looking to sell a signed Justice Middleton gavel (or court mallet to the lay person).  Any takers?

Cheers

My condolences.

Essendon’s balls?! Thought we sold those a while back.

$50?

Cheers

You're only sad til you play us. I too will bite and put in a $70 bid.