SEN Big Essendon Announcement

The sad thing is that there are some people who truly believe this might still happen.

4 Likes

We’d still be waiting for other teams to lose in the last round for us to scrape into finals, even with 12 points head start.

3 Likes

You’re right. It’s golf time.

1 Like

Are they just going to announce us as 2019 premiers and stop wasting everyone’s time by making them play out the season to that inevitable conclusion?

4 Likes

In the impossible chance they do this, can we also request they have a ceremony where they strip Sam Mitchell of his Brownlow? Cotch seems like a nice bloke so he won’t be invited to that.

4 Likes

We dont get SEN up here @wimmera1

I will miss out on the announcement; I wont hear anything.

Sorry about this.

5 Likes
  1. Get a coat hanger.
  2. Make a big circle that resembles Hutchy’s body shape.
  3. Point it in the direction of your garbage tip.

You are now able to tune in SEN

17 Likes

Hmmm.

5 Likes

I would love this to happen.

1 Like

Goddard is returning to the side but will only take the kick outs

4 Likes

You can rest assured @IceTemple will be listening and giving sentence by sentence updates.

1 Like

Don’t apologise, you’re maintaining your 100% accuracy.

1 Like

Will just be something like Baguley getting re-rookied

UFC announce ‘mega fight’ between CAS Chairman, Michael Beloff, & Ronnie Andrews.

Probably just the new lights at the Hangar or something equally mundane…

I don’t mind McClure although during the trade period, those manufactured mornings didn’t do him any favours. In short doses he’s ok. Anyway, as is his want, McClure tends to exaggerate a little when it comes to declaring the big news of the day. Guess he needs some catch to get people tuning into his program. Probably something to do with the fixture. Good Friday?

GET

OUT!!

5 Likes

Yep. If it was actually newsworthy, they’d trip over themselves to get the EXCLUSIVE out asap

1 Like

New Sponsor email just got released… Maybe it’s that.

1 Like

:joy:

You RUINED SEN’s big announcement!

5 Likes