SEN Big Essendon Announcement

Shop arsemart.
Sounds like a bum steer

1 Like

Probably means that blitz isn’t the microcosm of the bomber’s fanbase that everybody would like to believe

3 Likes

so do I after eating something spicy, doesn’t mean i should be a sponsor…

5 Likes

Logo looks horrible on the jumper.

6 Likes

Dylan Sheil being interviewed now

Logo looks ■■■■■

McClure is full of it. A new sponsor does not make this a momentous occasion.

McClure conceded that Shiel is ours yet?

2 Likes

The logo looks offensively bad on our jumper and I wouldn’t even walk into an Amart, if I had to ■■■■ and they had the only functioning toilet in Victoria.

The ISC logo doesn’t help it either, looks rather tacky. However, money is money.

1 Like

logo doesn’t look great, but as long as we a getting a truckload of coin for the sponsorship then i couldn’t care less

7 Likes

Ikea are just as bad.

Lol @ those who thought there was actual big news.

1 Like

Good work by the club that something as dull as this is getting on primetime, with a bit of forward sizzle.

15 Likes

Up until moments ago SOS thought he had a chance to lure Amart.

28 Likes

very very good point

3 Likes

The Amart Logo would look a lot better on the back of jumper underneath the number, I hate the blue with a passion ruins the front of the jumper. I can’t believe we could of had Mercedes but took Amart instead!

3 Likes

It’s a bit stupid, a bit WTF? & a bit funny in the end, … and the Bomber bits do get you a bit excited.

As an advert, the different elements are so incongruous I think it will do alright.

1 Like

Just heard live interview on SEN of Xav; made the tv news; guessing papers too?

I don’t think the logo looks all that bad on the jumper. It’s fairly subdued. Certainly isn’t the giant yellow monstrosity that adorns the Bulldogs jumper.

2 Likes

McClure has done a great job to not only have the EFC front and centre tonight but also have engaging conversations with key people at the club. Credit where credits due. Good show

5 Likes