SEN Big Essendon Announcement

Also, … most Essendon supporters are far too smart, and/or nowhere near pretentious enough to buy German Geminis.

Was coming here to say that

Clearly the PR site is fairly worthless, no?

This mob must be going great guns to grow as the have, and then thrw mega bucks like this at us?

At least I hope they are, … has the cheque cleared yet?? :thinking:

Pretty confident you’ll continually be able to respond, . Sofa, So good, for the majority of the year. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

It’s wut?

About half our furniture is from A mart.
It’s decent.

I’d be happy to bet if you spent double the money on the imported stuff from Freedom/Prouds/Snooze you’d be getting stuff from the exact same factories.

If you spent 5 times the price, and got the Aus made, hardwood stuff, you’ll get a better product. But that’s about 0.1% of the market.

6 Likes

Likewise, it’s not too bad.

A Mart would be well advised to change the Blue to Black though.

Better for our Jumper, … and much better for them.

1 Like

Yes it is, but the bmw logo in the top would have looked sweet and driven jumper sales.
Also believe a speed kills sponsor or don small good would have had footy jumper go off.

Maybe we could have a retro sponsor.
Nubrik with a small number of guernseys made.

1 Like

Agreed. A recent purchase of electric recliners from them proved to me that they deserve more respect.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting on the announcement as I have outdoor furniture I need to buy and Amart have exactly what I want.

4 Likes

Maybe they’ve changed direction and are positioning to provide a different market with higher quality goods, and this high profile sponsorship with us is part of a pseudo re launch?

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, all the A Mart couches I’ve sat on wouldn’t be out of place in a prison. It’s uncomfortable, cheap and falls apart. It’s the 3rd world of furniture retailers.

And the logo looks ■■■■■■■ horrendous. The offer between BMW and A Mart would want to have been >$500k a year to oversea a premium brand and instead cheapen our brand with this. Fark me.

1 Like

And before I’m flamed for saying they’re 3rd world, have a look at the suburbs their stores are located in. You need the SAS to guard a supermarket self serve checkout in most of those places.

2 Likes

You’re sounding like a real rich private school wanker right now.

27 Likes

1 Like

Yet here we are

2 Likes

I wish you’d just come out and say what you think sometimes.

2 Likes

Most of it it pretty cheep and ordinary. But there is some okish stuff if you look hard enough.

If your changing house or decor a fair bit it makes sense not to spend to much. Just don’t expect it to last.
Would much prefer a bit less how do I say it… Povo, on our jumper

Meh, good enough for Shiel, good enough for me.

I’ll end up buying some over priced mid century imported danish piece anyway, but I’ll definitely give Amart a toot every time I drive past.

I did go to a Private School and I’m sure I do sound like a ■■■■, but none of what I said there isn’t actually true.

The furniture is ■■■■, the association with them does remove a strong element of premiumisation around our brand as it’s aimed at people in a below average socioeconomic class and the logo itself on the jumper looks horrendous.

5 Likes