Senhor Testiculo

Great awareness campaign outta Brazil:

News
Meet Mr Testicle… probably the most bizarre mascot ever who is seeking to raise awareness of testicular cancer in Brazil

By Daily Mail Reporter
13:57 +10:00 09 Jun 2013

The new mascot of a Brazilian health organization promoting awareness of testicular cancer has created more publicity than they could have imagined
This rather usual looking character is Senhor Testiculo, which translates in English as Mr Testicle, he is the recently launched mascot of a Brazilian non-profit health organization which seeks to raise cancer awareness.

In case you hadn’t guessed already, Senhor Testiculo is focused on reminding men to check their ■■■■■■■ for testicular cancer.

Cancer is a serious issue but that hasn’t stopped The Associação de Assistência às Pessoas com Câncer (Association for the Assistance of People with Cancer) in Viçosa a city in the Minas Gerais region from adopting this playful character.

Judging from photos on the association’s website, Senhor Testiculo has a busy time of it attending public event and getting photographed with men, women and even children.

According to the AAPC website, Gawker.com reports; ‘Both children and adults loved taking pictures with the mascot, a friendly snowman in the shape of testicle.’

This rather usual looking character is Senhor Testiculo, which translates in English as Mr Testicle
Really? Who would have thought that?

What a nutter.

Amazed someone didn’t get sacked over this.

Absolute balls up.

Senorita ■■■■■

Cod have done better…a bitter pill to swallow.

I need to grasp the knacker these puns.

Can’t believe we have these discussions on a pubic forum. …

https://andelino.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/senhor-testiculo-03.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4JalkmT.jpg

The likeness is uncanny!

Being the mascot at games would be a plum job.

From left to right

Jon Ralph, Gerard Whately, Damien ‘Purple’ Barrett and Mark Robinson. :slight_smile:

I’m glad somebody had the balls to take on this issue while others laid prostate.

I just can’t work “Jatz Crackers” into this.

I just can't work "Jatz Crackers" into this.

How about niagra falls?

From left to right

Jon Ralph, Gerard Whately, Damien ‘Purple’ Barrett and Mark Robinson. :slight_smile:

Brilliant! miss ellie.
I just can't work "Jatz Crackers" into this.

How about niagra falls?

Orchestra stalls?