Serious assault near MCG

Talk ■■■■ get hit

Xavier old boys! Gil will probably appoint them as AFL executives.

8 Likes

Weak as p!ss.

One kick away from a murder charge. Hope the f@cktards get time.

1 Like

Gone from the VicBar page too. Wow

Must have been a hell of a provocation.

All this speculating is making me sure they’re guilty. Or innocent.
I think.

1 Like

If they don’t get jail timr there is something serioysly wrong

You should go on the jury.

Slight technicality there

1 Like

CRIMES ACT 1958 - SECT 18

Causing injury intentionally or recklessly

A person who, without lawful excuse, intentionally or recklessly causes injury to another person is guilty of an indictable offence.

Penalty: If the injury was caused intentionally—level 5 imprisonment (10 years maximum);

If the injury was caused recklessly—level 6 imprisonment (5 years maximum).

1 Like

Thing is, judges have proven to surprise the fark out of us with their sentencing decisions. Based on what one sees in the video (and I can’t bring myself to watch all of it), the assault is very serious and those doing the assaulting have to be given a sentence that matches. It was not a fight where you got caught up in the moment. There was plenty of opportunity to walk away. They didn’t. And I reckon you have to be of a certain mindset to do something like that.

Back to the first point, as I said judges and the expected character references and all the other blah blah blah means I would not be surprised if they got a sentence that is WTF.

2 Likes

The old man didn’t go to all the trouble of gettin’ a law degree for nothin’. This is when it really should pay off.

I’m absolutely stunned that a couple of chinless bed wetters from Xavier actually know how to throw a punch.

6 Likes

Screw Xavier.

Get J Mudd to rule the case and they will get off. Maybe even be congratulated for being great witnesses.

Grievous Bodily Harm in my opinion.

1 Like

They’ll to throw them a bit better in the big house

Well for a ■■■■■ act like they pulled they deserve to end up in there.
And I seriously doubt their 'pugilistic skills" will hold up in that company.

1 Like

Just tread carefully here everyone.

A couple of especially litigious defendants (including their extended family) being referred to, so for Rolo’s sake I’d urge everyone to go easy on the comments, and let justice take its course.

3 Likes

Likely result will be 10 hours community service with no conviction recorded.
It’s Victoria’s judges and magistrates who are thugs best friends

1 Like