Sheeds - an absolute legend

TRB

Sheddy.

Lol nice way to end a day

stuck in the past, always wanting to go back some people.

How does it work, a guy who was the coach of this club for 27 odd years, who didn't want to leave in the first place, now would come back as an underling to Hird ?

again how is that going to work.

for a gooey factor sure it covers some of the ■■■■ that's gone on recently, from a practical standpoint however it seems doomed to fail, seeing the main reason we got rid of him was we thought his days of being a good coach were over.

Most pro active thing I have heard of the current Essendon leadership doing in a long time. Great Idea and absolute solid support for Hirdy which IMO he has not had in quite some time. Well done Bombers make sure it happens.

Nah dog

Boooo you, you're ruining Christmas

Would be a great PR move and one the AFL & media would also be behind. Which is why Little would be doing everything to get him back.

I can’t imagine it happening for a couple of years. The Watson’s have been very influencial at the club since Sheeds left, and I don’t think it would happen until Jobe retires.

Seriously, as if the club would have him coaching per se… Maybe working with young kids relocating to melbourne or indigenous players that may come on board… He would not be interested in match day or training duties. The odd speech to the playing group for inspiration maybe?? That’d be fine with me.

After times like we have had over the last 2 years, sometimes you have to take a step back before you can go forward.

This Idea of our great club to many of you trumpet, that’s the club Sheedy built. If he wants to come back to improve the hot chips sold at 2’s games, then we get him back.

stuck in the past, always wanting to go back some people.

How does it work, a guy who was the coach of this club for 27 odd years, who didn't want to leave in the first place, now would come back as an underling to Hird ?
again how is that going to work.

for a gooey factor sure it covers some of the **** that's gone on recently, from a practical standpoint however it seems doomed to fail, seeing the main reason we got rid of him was we thought his days of being a good coach were over.

I don't think I have read anything from you that is remotely positive? Why? Are you like this all the time? Far out. He is not coaching. He will have his say as will Hird, Craig, Bassett, Egan, possibly Harvey and bomber.
We are going to have the best people in and around our footy club so the ■■■■ that happened never ever happens.
again. It is farking fantastic.

his open mike i think it was he talked about how coaching is also about building the brand, so he can have a public face rebuilding the essendon brand. doesn't have to coach per se, just be around the club organise things that will build up the club brand and strong culture.

We actually need him. Essendon isn’t Essendon without Sheeds

It’s not a bad Idea actually. Only if we can find a role for him that is beneficial to both parties for a few years. Otherwise if it goes to ■■■■ it’s not worth it. We don’t want to disrespect Sheeds. He is an Essendon legend.

Barracked for Essendon as a kid

Yeah why not come on down.

And the fairy tail is complete.. Hird and Sheedy once again deliver Essendon to the ultimate prize!

If Sheeds comes back then we'll recruit 5 indig boys in the National Draft and maybe Ryder will stay!

Don't announce anything till teh Show Cause crap is finalised though.

Dont' get him tainted by this crap.

oh ■■■■ off dodga, he won't be tainted.

Desperately required.

Thankyou Sheeds.

PR consultant - would be quite adept at the role