Simon Madden creates off field performance

look forward to the rehearsal reports from @CJohns, @nackers. and co

4 Likes

Chat GPT could write this entire play

2 Likes

LOL, a musical.

The last 20-years the only music associated with Essendon is the other teams theme song at the end of all our games.

2 Likes

IIRC we only sang it once in 2000

This rubbish company hasn’t even won a Green room award for 20 years!

1 Like

Well, this is going to put the word “pathos” back into circulation and have people googling the true meaning of a “Greek Tragedy”.

Does the flash mob get a feature?

They come on at the final curtain, to make sure everyone leaves the premises in a very timely manner.

1 Like

I hope the end is strong and gets a rousing reception.
It’s not like us to have a winning final(e).

so Hurley will stand in the middle of the stage and project his lines to the sides of the theatre

5 Likes

All the world’s a stage,
And all the Essendon draftees merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Apologies to “The Bard”.

3 Likes

So many Daniher parts, only two Maddens

I hope the Benny Hill music is used for our last 2 decades

4 Likes

and before people on here lose it, please remember the way actors are listed on the cast sheet is not necessarily how they’ll line up on the night

7 Likes

Is it true that they are going to make a spin-off movie just focusing on the Goddard character?

6 Likes

We are so gunna get fined.

1 Like

Has Sheedy ousted the producers yet and installed his man Hird as director?

6 Likes

When the play bombs, is Madden going to mouth off to the media on how the director should of been given more time

2 Likes

I agree with the comment that Thurgood was “arguably the greatest-ever player at Essendon,”

It’s hard to go past Reynolds with his 3 Brownlows, record number of games played, and coaching achievements. Coleman was the greatest FF ever, set records that never will be beaten, and also coached 2 flags. I would place Thurgood ahead of Hird as #3 at Essendon, Hird #4.

1 Like

You left out Coleman’s coaching achievements, 2 premierships