Slip into a cinema and give yourself a treat …

7 Likes

Well…

Where does Chicken Crimpy sit?

Nothing beats Chicken Crimpy shapes with French Onion dip.

3 Likes

Savoury… yuck

All this talk, and my research for those images, has given me PTSD flashbacks.

4 Likes

I’m voting cheese but because of blitz I’m really keen to try bbq. I’m seriously trying to justify going to the Asian grocery as essential.
On a side note I used to really like muncheros corn chips from the early ninety’s they were awesome.

These are not good

5 Likes

That is unsurprising

As a kid I loved BBQ shapes, I feel as I got older, matured and went through life’s growth, I really learnt to appreciate the subtleness & depth of palate of Pizza shapes.

Do not like them myself, and as a young Parent, gave my kids Twisties once when the Mrs Fox was away. Ended up with little kids with yellow hands, faces and disgusting yellow puke all over the lounge. Put them all in the bath and honestly the water turned yellow.

These children are now all around 40 and vowed never to eat Twisties again or feed them to anyone.

4 Likes

Yep, has also been used as a salad bowl.

10 Likes

Btw the best twisties were the hot ones, would have been mid to late 90’s, they were covered in a red seasoning.

Was it Toobs or Toobz?

1 Like

Currently serves as my fruit bowl. Thats what I always thought these were.

3 Likes

Valid point and I cannot remember!

Can we all just agree that any “limited edition” flavour snack is basically ■■■■ flavour?

3 Likes

“Oi Dave can ya get me green bottle outta the fridge! And fill up me bowl of chicken twisties while ya at it!”

1 Like

We will need to start a favourite Cadbury block chocolate thread now too.:grin:

2 Likes

Milk chocolate. Close thread.

Yeah cant go past that one. Really love the Black Forest one too - you still have it stuck between your teeth a couple of hours later as a bonus.

1 Like

Nacho Cheese shapes

Daylight

BBQ