Sneaky speculation on changes vs Richmond - 2020 round 12 - Dreamtime at the TIO

SO with rumours going around likely ins

In: Francis, Smith, Mosquito, Stringer, Redman,
Out: Ridley
Guessing other outs: Snelling(managed), Begley, Townsend, Gleeson/Guelfi

I’ll be gutted if Ridley is out.

I understand that he may need a rest. I’ll still be gutted.

2 Likes

Will give Francis the chance to go back to 3rd tall/intercept marking role which suits him more than being one of the 2 KP tall defenders.

2 Likes

I’m sure he will enjoy being one out vs Dusty

I see Mosquito playing the delivery role of Cockatoo-Collins, and TIPPA kicking the goal as per Wanganeen.

3 Likes

I know training these days is pretty laid back with the short breaks, but all these players except TBC, are fresh and would not suffer from a hard training hitout. I would play them man on man, Phillips v Crauford in particular, kick the ball in to them, then see who beats who, not just in the marking contest, but in the follow up when the ball hits the ground. If Crauford is better than Phillips, he gets the call, and vice versa. Bryan probably too skinny at this stage.

1 Like

We haven’t rocked up to many games mentally for years.

2 Likes

We have good form at TIO won against the allstars in 2007.

2 Likes

So… mckenna is apprently out with a leg injury according to some guy on twitter.
So i would take it with a grain of salt

Edit: confirmed by Scooter Mcniece

Confirmed by Scooter on FB

Yeah just saw it after i posted the comment

No McKenna or Ridley? Yikes.

We won’t be so lucky tonight.

OUT - McKenna (inj).

Tripped over his own feet lairising with attempted solo

Really hurts though. His pace and kicking out of defence would have been very helpful vs Tigers

Nothing I have seen in the last 4 weeks gives me any hope of getting within 10 goals of Richmond, we still have a decent team on the park, but the ball movement out of the back half and into the forward half is totally farked. I reckon the game will be played 80% of the time in our backhalf. ■■■■■■ kicks backwards and sideways is a farked gameplan

■■■■

Well, it’s time for those who are not injured & who really want to play for EFC to do so with pride & fierce aggression. I don’t really care who’s out there- just give it your best.
Enjoy Mozzie, Walla, Draper & let’s see who wants to be there - really.

1 Like

Any blitzers report from Coolangatta airport? Who boarded the plane to Darwin?

No JD in the scratch cos he is packin his bags for Darwin!!!

3 Likes