So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

I do agree sorta…But…I could not bear to see lying two faced Judas enjoy the finals…just too much try and cope with…

Post reported. It’s fark carlton or FCFC.

4 Likes

hey pal, I think I invented the whole fark carlton terminology. I will be speaking to my copyright lawyers

1 Like

You can’t claim copyright for natural phenomenon

4 Likes

Ummmm I invented it, it is a verifiable Blitz fact. What the farkcarlton are you two on about?

1 Like

Fark Carlton, that’s why.

1 Like

It’s clear the AFL don’t want us playing in September as it’ll look like the punishment didn’t stick / may have even helped us and that’s a bad look for them

1 Like

P.S. Fark Carlton.

(Not sure if I invented it, but I certainly popularised it in that form.)

1 Like

Bizarrely it’s actually possible for us to lose against Freo or the Gold Coast and still make the finals, but would need Bulldogs and West Coast to lose both games.

It’s also possible for Hawthorn to make the finals too. That would really ■■■■ me off!

No! … I’m the fark Carlton starter, … and so is my Wife!!

7 Likes

I’m a farkcarlton starter, twisted farkcarlton starter…

7 Likes

Any catch phrase first penned on Blitz is wholly owned by Blitz as per page 598 of Blitz terms and conditions of registration.

7 Likes

Yes this is right, indeed you did.

I started a thread called the Fark Carlton Thread before a Carlton game many years back and filled it with photos of Jack Elliott and Justin Murphy and Ian Collins etc - and for quite a while afterwards you definitely parroted it ad nauseum (for which I thank you!)

So I’m very happy for you to have the second special page in the credits, but the first page will read ‘An SMJ Film’.

Anyway. What was this thread about again? (Fark Carlton)

2 Likes

LAV

1 Like

The Matter of Stats simulations say while our chance of making finals dropped overall this past week, the chance of making it if we get to 12 wins went up, from ~67% to ~77%.

P.S. Still, Fark Carlton.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I did on the old old old blitz site

hahaha I eat fark carlton’s for breakfast

I’m more of a muesli guy.

1 Like

For the statistical nerds out there, this website generates hours of fun.

Interesting to see that outside of the games Essendon is involved in, the Bulldogs games have the highest weighted average importance for our finals chances (2.8% versus West Coast match at 2.59% against GWS). I also note that the Dogs are favourites for both matches and there in lies the dilemma for Essendon, relying on an upset for a chance to make finals.

The other game of interest is Dees vs Pies, with the probability of a Pies win at 52%. Pies win and it comes down to % (assuming the Dogs win both games and WC lose both).

We are going to make it.

Dogs will lose to Hawthorn. Then we will have them on percentage.
WC will lose one.
Demons will win both.
Saints got poor percentage.

Dees and us to take the last two spots IMO.

Or essington could turn up against the suns. I doubt it tho. Boys are committed.