So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

Remember our road trips. So much swearing so little wins.

Having the final on the Thursday and not the Saturday could well be the difference between Fanta being risked/‘cleared’ or not.

3 Likes

Getting a Thursday night final will be good if we can progress through the finals, should get at least another 8 day break if we win and perhaps another 8 day break before the prelim. It could be a schedule that Jobe would appreciate.

Am I getting too far ahead of myself here?

We will have to put up with a 7 day break before the Grand Final, I suppose I could live with that.

2 Likes

Yeah, but did they fkn think of me?

5 Likes

Freo: I want a win that puts us above wc and Joe to kick a big bag(think 6 plus) so he is some sort of show for the Coleman. Still haven’t given up hope.

Then I want to plan my September. Lid off style.

GO BOMBERS!

3 Likes

He’s running now and we’re 2.5 weeks out. There’s nothing surer than they will play him

1 Like

Not sure how to feel about this.

Bolts: 15 possessions and a hamstring in q1.

2 Likes

How have I met dingus and not HEFFSGIRL

I used to go to the footy with dingus 2000 to 2005.

i.e. the cases not involving us playing Sydney or Port are rather niche (while the above is only 59% of combinations, a significant proportion of the remaining arrangements are the ones where we don’t make the eight).

1 Like

Yeah, me neither.

On one hand we will be reasonably confident that we are good enough, but a Thursday night when everyone has to work the next day won’t really feel like “finals fever” at all.

At least when we lost to North it was after a BBQ and a day on the ■■■■, Thursday night is just so meh…

Considering how much angst (in this thread alone) has gone into ensuring a finals berth, it could all be over in a very forgettable fashion, which could be a good thing if we lose I suppose.

1 Like

Farkin Hindley street :ok_hand:

A 2.8% chance to play Richmond at home at The G… so you’re saying there’s a chance??
(.gif)

4 Likes

2 Likes

It was a really bad one mate. It was between a grade 2 and grade 3 tear. It’s genuinely touch and go.

It’s quite common to be able to tick the legs over pretty early after a tear like he’s had but progressing to high speed running at maximum intensity can take a long time.

Orazio at 70% > Colyer, Howlett and friends.

2 Likes

You are right. I just sensed some optimism from crowe’s medical report today. He’ll be very, very close

I was under the impression the Thursday game will definitely be the crows, not sure where I got that from?

And why is the assumption that Thursday will definitely replace Sunday? I’d be expecting Thursday, Friday, Saturday night and Sunday arvo.

It was confirmed today Thursday, Friday, saturday lunch and Saturday night

2 Likes