Socks

Less than a month ago, it was Christmas.

I am in my mid 30's, so if I get anything for Christmas it tends to be utilitarian.

Last week, I had to buy some socks.

I feel completely let down. Less than a month after Christmas, I had to buy socks. It's an outrage.

The world has gone to ****

bet you got bunnings vouchers instead
Someone got me a Bunnings voucher for Christmas, they'd be getting a friggin' iron for their birthday.

Bunnings is the complete shopping experience ......they even have irons ;)

I am in my mid 30's, so if I get anything for Christmas it tends to be utilitarian.
I feel completely let down. Less than a month after Christmas, I had to buy socks. It's an outrage.

Someone got me a Bunnings voucher for Christmas, they'd be getting a friggin' iron for their birthday.
I'd rather the cash so I could pay someone to use the the tools from Bunnings so I didn't have to.

I'd rather the cash so I could pay someone to use the the tools from Bunnings so I didn't have to.

Touché

Bunnings is to tools what KMart is to clothes

Keep you coming back for more because they try not to stock anything that’ll last.

This thread could get bigger than ASADA.

Certainly a much bigger issue.

This thread won't be over til the fat girl's snug

This thread could get bigger than ASADA.

Ummm, not sure what to make of that post..

https://picasaweb.google.com/m/zoom?uname=dave.savell&aid=5972272575114785969&id=5972272628544863986&viewportWidth=320&viewportHeight=416 clearly shows the sacks, and this photo shows the afl logo on them

https://picasaweb.google.com/m/zoom?uname=dave.savell&aid=5972272575114785969&id=5972272939184414370&viewportWidth=320&viewportHeight=416

They would not be logoed if we didn’t plan to wear them

This thread could get bigger than ASADA.

Ummm, not sure what to make of that post..
"Fuller than a fat girls sock"
"Till the fat lady's sung"
Before somebody takes offence post Orstraya Day. Kind of diminishes the effort though.

he wears short socks

So are they just black socks with one red hoop?

I'll start the facebook campaign.

Sockgate

An article coming up in The Age by McKenzie and Baker discussing the sock-dungeon across the road from the new HPC and what was going on in Mexico.  Caroline is demanding to know what was in the fridge.

I think benfti is more interested in Sackgate.

(Although I am left wondering why the players have the AFL logo on their genitalia)

2014 Team Photo..... our great traditional socks are in place, and our AWESOME Jumper showing the TIGHT full chested Sash properly joined on the hip the way it should be. 

We have the mightiest colours and guernsey of all!.....bring on the 2014 season.

2014jumper_zps8bf29a03.jpg

We have the mightiest colours and guernsey of all!.....bring on the 2014 season.

And for those who like to interpret these things: leadership order is Watson, Stanton, Myers, Goddard, Winders, and Heppell. BUT then Chapman is an unstated member ahead of Hocking!
WILSON: EFC GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE IN TATTERS AS LIES REVEALED

2014 Team Photo..... our great traditional socks are in place, and our AWESOME Jumper showing the TIGHT full chested Sash properly joined on the hip the way it should be. 

Alright, who left the red and black bat-signal turned on?

Yep, it's a great photo.... but why does Jobe look so glum?

And why is it taken black ops style from behind the weights rack?

And why is it taken black ops style from behind the weights rack?

And are Bellchambers and Dempsey in it? 

(I understand that Bellch may have needed to be wheeled in)

It is so not a great photo...less faux artistic nonsense ...more team photo