Something seriously wrong with the club (Part 1, May 2019)

Was that Acquire, the training company that fleeced the government of 400 million and sponsored FC?

l will be revisting this page frequently until the unknown is known.

3 Likes

No, not Clarkson… I’m proud to announce our new umpire relations officer will be…

2 Likes

Finally Blitz back to it’s best…in off-season chats and shenanigans!

1 Like

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/t/the-positive-thread-find-something-anything/

I don’t recall any connection with Evans to to Acquire being released but Vlad had investments with Evans & Partners. Wasn’t Gill’s brother Banjo on the board or something like that as well.

Surely the admin person will be known soon anyway…why can’t they just say who it is? Don’t think it’s a big secret if numerous twitterers know. Or are we only allowed to say secrets until Tom Browne gives the scoop first?

This sort of stuff really is The completion of Essendon becoming what Richmond was. The irony…

2 Likes

LOL still smarting from his previous lying that he got called out on:

1 Like

Whilst what your posting is true, there a number of others who are affiliated with other clubs that have done business with these individuals.

Don’t forget the business links with Bomber Thompson as well. Plus the “business” training of players like Shiel.

Are they influencing decisions at the club? Not as much as some people may suspect.

So we at least get some lube now - its progress.

1 Like

Is that a banjo I hear in the club song…

2 Likes

There is no cannibalism in the British navy, absolutely none, and when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount.

• Graham Chapman
3 Likes

Maybe we missed the flight to Adelaide this time

1 Like

If you analyse the statements made by Woosha on Hookers omission and then compare it to past omissions, that in itself will fuel speculation.

Players have had longer stretches of bad form and were “managed”, or omitted with minimal commentary. The strong language with Hooker is an anomaly for Woosha which points to other underlying issues.

2 Likes

What does that say about Hurley though, as one of the tweets was about him?

Maybe Hooker is speaking up against the supposed game plan or whatever? I agree that there appears to be more to this than meets the eye.

No idea on what is happening with Hurley. Could be pure rumours and nothing more.

Should we be sitting tight? Are we all being confident?

8 Likes