Something seriously wrong with the club (Part 1, May 2019)

yep. Even as he throws out an opaque reference to a Hurley “rumour”…

laughable, really.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just Red Sash seeking some attention whilst having a wine with Sheeds :wine_glass:

He’s deleted the Hurley tweet I think. He’s also deleted the one hinting it’s Richardson who’s gone.

hmmmm, interesting … I don’t normally like drama, If it’s going to lead to some ruffled feathers to the “establishment” then ■■■■ em, bring it on and smoke out all the ■■■■■ who think they are above the club from players, to coaches to anyone really.

3 Likes

lol of course he did, and he will claim it never happened.

Well we know Red Sash is a bit of a ■■■■, but cjohns carries some weight around here, come on mate, fill us in

1 Like

It’s a sign of the times that I could find out, but I can’t be arsed

11 Likes

Wow. k.nob is banned???

Interesting

He never see’s anything!! Even sitting on the boundary line he misses stuff.

Lol. Red Sash has deleted his blitz tweet too. I think he’s running scared.

2 Likes

Port 28+ $1.90.

2 Likes

cjohns was replying, then woosh gone, don’t leave us hanging now

I wonder if that means we might look at Balme?

1 Like

If Richardson is gone I think we’re better value at $7 or whatever

100% agree. I think the club has been run by player egos as far back as 2002. You can see the toxic culture in the behaviour of guys like Daniher/Fantasia/McKenna and weak administrators like Campbell and Tanner.

There’s a reason why Sheedy preferred his “blue collar” players and didn’t really get along with the likes of Hird and Lloyd.

Players that are selfless and work hard win clubs premierships. Clubs with “Stars” with big egos win wooden spoons.

7 Likes

Except we won GF’s with Hird and Lloyd and they both worked hard?

2 Likes

that’s why you need stars who work hard :rofl: :rofl:

it was a bit confusing, but i agree with his general premise.

I remember people bagging me out when I panned the hiring of Richardson at the time. Well look how it’s turned out, and if the rumour of him leaving is true it’s a small step forward.

A small step in a very very very very long road.

4 Likes