Something seriously wrong with the club (Part 1, May 2019)

Hi all

Yeh i did hear news yesterday. I said i would not comment on it. So was a stupid mistake to comment under Sash tweet. Realised we could be talking about two different things as well. I dont talk to Sash. Mine was not a senior administrator. I reckon news comes out today.

9 Likes

Take the hit Ben. Then revive the blitz cast

4 Likes

8 Likes

Not an administrator. A coach? Harvey?

By the way i know nothing of Hurley rumours Sash is mentioning

2 Likes

Why is not a senior administrator news?

Unless Sheedy…

So the info about Dan Richardson that others are running with on twitter, have you heard about that rumour?

Apparently they’ve discovered that he’s not an ambi-turner…

1 Like

Footy players are so different today than back in 1970’s and 1980’s.

AFL controls virtually every aspect of a players life; starting with mandating which Club they play for, how much they get paid, media performances, restrictions on food and drink and stopping them living some sort of normal life. Back in the 1970’s, I watched the players arrive at Windy Hill to train after working at a job.

And in the 1970’s and 1980’s players were accountablle for on-field performance. A big Bomber loss meant a dressing down from everyone in the Coaching staff, Committee, Social club and the Boot Studder. Today we just hear excuse after excuse, and some Players get games after being poor for weeks.

When was the last Bomber player ripped from the field for poor effort ??

If my son had made it to play AFL, I would be happy with the money he earns and the possible future prospects, but unhappy that he is now just a circus performing animal locked in a cage.

4 Likes

Dustin Fletcher let go? Didn’t know he was working with us.

So I’m pretty new to Twitter but who is the Red Sash?? And what’s this crap about Fletch??

No it actually Makes sense due to NGA… but a very popular name

Dustin Fletcher.

A lot of good people will have to be let go because of the covid cuts, it just reality.

1 Like

Was he even at the club?

So if Dan Richardson goes, does that put the Rutten appointment in jeopardy at all? Clearly that was Richo’s hire. It might be something of a sign that this plan might be up in smoke…

Academy I think

No idea as I hadn’t heard he was at the club, that’s what Red Sash is running with though.

Yeah mate, thanks for your very literal feedback. Essendon also won premierships with blokes like Paul Barnard, Dean Wallis, Mark Johnson. I don’t see many of those types in the team anymore.

2 Likes

Dont believe Dan Richardson is leaving. In fact i think he is having an interview with Lloyd today on 3AW

2 Likes