Something seriously wrong with the club (Part 2, March 2022)

Agree 100%.

If we lose to Adelaide, I think we will see a whole new level of anger from supporters.

2 Likes

Can’t believe we are only up to part 2.

5 Likes

We need a poll

22 Likes

I can’t see us losing to Adelaide in Melbourne

2 Likes

Finals football is saying “Take my name out yo mouth”.

5 Likes

I think we’ll be very susceptible between the ears. Lose against the Crows and we’ll probably get done by Freo and the scum too.

1 Like

Lube up for at least 1 more Sidebottom fingerbang as he waltzes into an open goal to put them 40 points up on ANZAC day. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

He’ll be camped in the goal square unattended.

1 Like

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with club - we just recruit ■■■■ players.

It’s literally my nightmare. MrHeff always asks why we don’t tag him.

Do you just have to say “because we’re farking stupid that’s why”?

1 Like

this defensive zone of letting them take easy marks up the ground with 20 metre kicks while our players guard grass jog behind their opponent has not worked for 15 years

why do we still do it

4 Likes

Word for word

2 Likes

I reckon there’s games in 1993 where you can see him sitting in the coaches box. And I wasn’t even alive yet!

Could be true. He was officially employed by Club in 1998, but I reckon Sheedy had him doing things earlier than that.

1 Like

Yeah I think so too. The 150 year documentary that aired said he was there since 1988 or something.

I thought dodo was a club fan/ Nuffie that sheeds had go to other clubs training and scout them. It’s time he moves on

1 Like

There is.

He was certainly present in the coaches box or working on the bench (at the very least) during the 1993 Grand Final. Also a couple of games during the year (the jacket waving game and/or the Salmon/Ablett shootout).

2 Likes