Something that people may not have picked up on during the trade frenzy

Dodoro said a bit part of Cooney coming to Essendon is that he wants to play for James Hird.

So I guess that clears up who Coach 2015 is then...

Don’t think it was ever unclear.

Already discussed in Cooney thread.

Long way to go on that front…

Click bait titles on blitz? Well I never.

Dodoro said a bit part of Cooney coming to Essendon is that he wants to play for James Hird.

Not even remotely.

The board have already changed their mind twice on who the 2015 coach is in the last fortnight.  I fully expect them to dither, prevaricate and lie about it right up to the round 1 first bounce, and probably afterward. 

The only way this mob would recognise resolution, stability, or competent long term planning is if someone 'generously' offered to trade a 9th round pick and Aaron Fiora for it..

yep, Hirdy and the bank owned spongy floors of the TVSC , also the dogs didnt want him anymore.

Not even remotely.

The board have already changed their mind twice on who the 2015 coach is in the last fortnight.  I fully expect them to dither, prevaricate and lie about it right up to the round 1 first bounce, and probably afterward. 

The only way this mob would recognise resolution, stability, or competent long term planning is if someone 'generously' offered to trade a 9th round pick and Aaron Fiora for it..

your disenchantment (although fair to have) is probably the most depressing of all that's happened recently.

There's only a few peoples opinions around here I value, and you're normally very rationally optimistic, which is inturn upbeating.

Now Humble's beating up DKP.

Not even remotely.

They'll probably sack him at half time.

I won't be able to settle until this saga crap is settled once and for all.  Until then anything could happen.

Click bait titles on blitz? Well I never.

22 surefire players in our best side...