Song to Save Your Life

My singing would kill my captor on the spot anyway, so it’s moot what song I’d choose.
That said… DIIIIIIIIIRRRTTYYYYYY OLLLLLLLDDD TOOWWWWWNNNN!!!

1 Like

TUUUUUUUNE

1 Like

I like that you think it’s going to be my choice of song, and not my singing voice, that’ll tip him over the edge. I’ll take that as a compliment.

1 Like

At This Moment / Billy Vera & The Beaters

I will reduce this gunman to a blubbering mess, and that’s even before I get to the high notes at the end !

2 Likes

I’d just start singing “I will always love YouoooooOOoooOOooo” and the Gunman would shoot himself straight through the Eardrum.

Job done.

Rhymin’ and Stealin’: Beastie Boys.

Actually, could “sing” the whole “Licensed To Ill”, album verbatim, if needed - listened to it so much as a teen.

3 Likes

Cemetery bloom by parkway drive.

2 Likes

Plush by Stone Temple Pilots is the first to come to mind.

Lake of Fire by Nirvana (think it’s actually by the Meat Puppets but I do it from the MTV Unplugged album)
About a Girl is an easy one too.
Losing My Religion by REM
Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground
Elderly Woman by Pearl Jam

These are all oldies on my guitar set list, and all have solid endings, and no “nah nah nahs” I could mess up.

2 Likes

Just remembered Better by The Screaming Jets. Growing up around Newcastle I’ve belted that’s out a few times.

2 Likes

Justin Bieber - Yummy

See the Bombers fly up

I should like to hear that.

Bonafide stallion
You ain’t in no stable, no, you stay on the run

1 Like

And I’m not kidding.

5 Likes

Oh my lord…

2 Likes

Barely heard this song in 23 years I reckon and I probably could as well, didn’t even really like the song when it came out either yet I still fkn know the lyrics.

1 Like

Magnolia - Gang of youths

Don’t fight it man.

Could probably do Cocojumbo’s lyrics too.

1 Like

I’d go with this. I listen to it at least 3 times a week on the treadmill.

2 Likes