Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Looks like this new version of Blitz likes its threads at a maximum of 10k posts.

So have at it.

Ok then. Saga sucked, AFL sucks, many flogs involved should be strung up by their balls, … & Bruce is cool, if somewhat injudicious in his choice of language when expressing a point

10 Likes

This could almost be a good juncture to nuke the whole saga thing altogether. And that’s coming from a guy who spent his fair share of time here.

14 Likes

I think SAGA stuff will continue to happen. Unfortunately, I also think it will mostly be bad stuff :frowning:

Anyway, I think it’s important to be able to talk about it. Remember, people who want to “move on” can always, you know, move on. Nobody is forcing anybody to come in here.

Just my opinion.

8 Likes

Move on, will ya

2 Likes

3 Likes

oh goodie. 10k more posts about whether AOD is legal or not.

1 Like

This changes everything.

2 Likes

@riolio Yeah, right. Just leave out the bits that don’t suit you, is that how it on this Blitz now?

3 Likes

The “Gilligan Limiter Apparatus”

Its not the bang i was waiting for

2 Likes

Welcome to THE DUNGEON :joy:

18 Likes

effing L O L

2 Likes

WHERE ARE THE DRUGZZ???

woah the reply function is a grammar nazii!!

1 Like

The next tape apparently has Bomber and Paul Little chatting candidly at the urinal

3 Likes

Are Wim and Darli banned from posting in this new thread? Its a good chance to do it and write it off as a quirk of the new forum…

4 Likes

Too late :innocent:

10 Likes

But I’m a ■■■■■■■ delight!

10 Likes

Distinct lack of clear air in here, and nobody moving on in a hurry. Well done!

1 Like