Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Thanks for posting. Lols like he’s on drugs.

1 Like

Warner is showing up the AFL. Gil thinks he can dismiss the issue with zombie talk, but the AFL Doctors Association thinks it is serious enough to put it on the agenda of an executive meeting the next day.

17 Likes

Can someone do a picture of Nurse Caro injecting Gillty

2 Likes

Lets hope Warner calls out Giligan on this : "AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan says the drug is “clearly not WADA-prohibited”.

5 Likes

“I will go to my grave knowing james Hird is not being paid” and that is what buried The Fat CEO your turn Guilty

3 Likes

"Paradigm recently dosed the first participant in the Phase 2b clinical
trial investigating the use of PPS in people with knee OA and concurrent BMEL.
One hundred participants will be recruited across five trial sites in
Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, and Western Australia with
results anticipated in the March quarter of 2019.”

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/186770/paradigm-biopharmaceuticals-funded-into-2019-through-placement-186770.html

Wilson was infuriating last night basically suggesting the story was being overblown - the witch is such a hypocrite.

A drug being used in a clinical trial which has been used on horses and dogs and is known to have a blood thinning impact.

I thought it was about player welfare?

It’s an absolute disgrace.

30 Likes

And where does the AFLPA stand on all this? Anyone seen these protectors of the players voice their thoughts yet?

9 Likes

Then people will call you a looney conspiracy theorist if you bag the media.

1 Like

I’m so glad I don’t watch that show

She acts like the moral crusader for everything only when it suits her / AFL’s narrative

Dead set disgrace how differently she’s recently looked at both the Smith cheating scenario (and worried about his welfare) and this experimental drugs situation compared to Hird & the saga.

Does not have her own spine. She’s a scarecrow

6 Likes

They have to ask the AFL if they can speak openly about that.

4 Likes

The coverage, or lack thereof on this is astounding.

They had double page spreads about a Mexican drug in 2013, and now a horse drug barely rates a mention. If the shoe was on the other foot and the media were pursuing the all like they did EFC

“AFL MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MEXICAN DRUG THAN HORSE DRUG”

AFL BELIEVES HORSES SUPERIOR TO MEXICANS

GILLON MCLAUGHLIN TO FORCE MEXICO TO PAY FOR WALL (and possibly horse drugs)

14 Likes

AFLDA would be concerned that the AFL has passed the responsibility - and potential financial consequences - to club doctors.
But, as established by the Federal Court, the AFL is a joint employer. The EFC copped a triple whack ( from AFL and courts and player compensation ) as an employer for failing in its duty of care to the players.
Given that AFL rules require prior approval and that club doctors must provide AFL with all treatments, the AFL can’t say that each of the 6-7 clubs using the drug acted alone on this one.

13 Likes

And where do the Health Minister and Sports Minister stand on this, given that TGA SAS approval extended use to those engaged in contact sports, notwithstanding medical concerns about blood thinning effects?

3 Likes

TB4 is used as an immune booster for babies.

This new wonder drug is used in horses and causes bleeding.

Can someone logically explain why the EFC got smashed for alleged TB4 use, and no one gives a toss for this new wonder drug* ? I know which one is safer. I know which one should create uproar. Why is there no uproar*?

• rhetorical question, no need to answer.
5 Likes

And now the AFL has a problem with its safety standards after Geelong players required stitches from running into ad signs at Optus Stadium. Reportedly, Hocking may review its standards. Player welfare must come first.

well we all know they are a rabble they don’t follow their own rules but expect the clubs to without ever checking (auditing) to make sure they do!!

3 Likes

Wasn’t that thyomodulyn A also know as thymosin as was Tb4
WADA then took every reference to thymosin as the illegal variety

2 Likes

it is only a theory if it hasn’t been proven true !!!

give them time they will drum up an email or letter saying they expressly warned them not to go down that road !!

1 Like