Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Footy time

1 Like

Nothing to see here. Move along.

What it boils down to is the people involved are nothing but F&K&G COWARDS.

COWARDS!

6 Likes

What is really needed is a documentary. A documentary similar to Fantasitic Lies (about the Duke Lacrosse team) would enable people to visualise exactly what has happened.
Would need world wide release to embarrass all the Australian politicians on a global stage.
Unfortunately I don’t believe I know any documentary makers.

5 Likes

Fixed.

1 Like

Gov’t and opposition arseholes the lot of them.
I know who I am not voting for at the next election.

3 Likes

I honestly thought I was going to get the big blocks that were there earlier.

Sozzles.

Love the new lusername, btw.

10 Likes

Am I doing this right?

What’s the greens fella response to his lack of attendance at the McDipshit love fest the other night?
4pm Fri arvo for the “no go” announcement, well played Mikes brother

1 Like

Did anyone really think Hunt was going to do the right thing? This is the guy, recently environment minister, whose postgrad thesis argued for a price on carbon emissions.

9 Likes

Enemies become friends

Nothing will change. It was the first time I didn’t get my hopes up at all.

1 Like

Love the dungeon

It was a hail mary that didn’t work.

But a huge thanks to all those who contributed to trying to make this happen.

6 Likes

Shortest straw
Challenge liberty
Downed by law
Live in infamy
Rub you raw
Witchhunt riding through
Shortest straw
The shortest straw has been pulled for you.

■■■■ our government and the AFL! Hope these ■■■■■ getsa new stream of gout that covers their body and require TB4 to cure it!
■■■■■!

4 Likes

Continue using the Senate Commitee system - You can glean relevant and useful information to be used at a later stage - A Senate Enquiry has it’s limitations in that bodies like the AFL are not compelled to attend.

Possibly get more joy from the Taylor court case.

3 Likes

OK processes completed ( not that I would categorise as legal) no new evidence etc.
We still have no answers to those questions about TB4 health effects and performance enhancing effects., which are necessary criteria for a product to be WADA banned. I would suggest that, at a minimum, that UEFA decision to exonerate Sakho on higenamine use - for which he tested positive - and on which WADA did not appeal - is pretty damning new and substantive evidence.
Other relevant new evidence is the release of the tapes which demonstatrate the extent to which ASADA was used by the the AFL to stitch up some Essendon staff.
There is more emerging evidence, not least in regard to ASADA 's non pursuit of the Bock case, plus WADA non pusuit of Dank in CAS in regard to TB4. A CAS panel was constituted for such appeal, but it was suspended pending Dank’s AFL Appeals Tribunal. Why has WADA not pursued its CAS appeal?

Too many unanswered questions for Hunt to make such a statement. BTW, has Shorten declared ALP position? We only have Farrell!s word for it. He is a backbencher.

On a rant, but have to say that ASADA 'intransigence re FOI suggests that they are hiding evidence from the public and possibly their Ministdr. What has Hunt been told?.

9 Likes

To remember which side his bread’s buttered on

1 Like

Search function works brilliantly. So good…

Just had to Import & re post this from the Closed old thread, … along with a snip of it’s likes, … (just for the sake of posterity of course …:smirk: )

They should have let Bomber take the reins & run the show …

18 Likes

Gee, the swear filter is working well!

Government has far too many other things to deal with as it lurches from one fuckup to another.
The way they see it:
The last thing they need right is to tear strips off a statutory authority and in the process denigrate the little turd that is soon to exit. They have their hands full justifying ripping wages off students and other low paid workers at the moment.
The way they should see this:
Strange thing is they could really use this to kick the Labor government over the dramatic way they announced this, and their handling interference ect. They could really make this into another look how hopeless Labor is.
This PM and his ministers are the most politically inept government ever, so Im not surprised they have completely missed the potential politics on this opportunity.

5 Likes