Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

I think you spelt hipocracy incorrectly.

17 Likes

You rascal UD.

1 Like

Actually, Scorpio, you were accused of hipocracy. I think that might be where the state is ruled by horses, although I’m not certain about that…

8 Likes

Lolz yep… I’m dyslexic… I spell my own name incorrectly :blush:

Shows the value of an English degree.

5 Likes

You have absolutely no idea what I do and don’t ignore Darli.

Tell me please… do enlighten me… what other information should I use to form an opinion on Evans? What is the new information on Evans, other than him appearing in the rooms?

Pray tell, what information should I use to change my narrative?

Then tell me what is it you, in your infinite wisdom, know, because that is what you are intimating, you know, what it is I am ignoring?
Then let me know what intellectual analysis I did. You know, I talked about analysis, I dont recall doing one FFS.

Then tell me where the hypocrisy lays
“1. the false profession of desirable or publicly approved qualities, beliefs, or feelings, esp. a pretense of having virtues, moral principles, or religious beliefs that one does not really possess. 2. an act or instance of hypocrisy.”

Not quite sure where I am publicly professing desirable qualities, nor have a pretense of virtue or moral principles. And I don’t have religious beliefs. And why would I profess desirable qualities when I don’t give a ■■■■ what you think about me?
But don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.

You haven’t bothered before so no need to start now.

8 Likes

I have a pretty good idea actually. I see it all the time here. Just the latest example, your comment on Dyson Heppell’s comments re Evans, I’m paraphrasing but it went something like ‘He had to say that’, which is your opinion, which of course you’re entitled to. But in no way, shape or form can it be considered intelligent analysis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

2 Likes

So am I Dyslexic (thank god for spell check) I can’t even spell that word but I might be. Depends on which way you look at something.

1 Like

What information is that? Other than Dyson thinks he is ok.

1 Like

“That is enormous, he has been so special for this club and has been a real mentor to me,” Heppell said of Evans. “To have guys like that, people who mean a hell of a lot to this club, it is great to share it with them.”

The number of facts regarding events in this post is, erm, zero.

That’s a new opinion

2 Likes

lot’s of talk today about what records we had, what happened to them etc. seems to be plenty of grey areas with records, for instance, can anyone clarify for me the situation with the health records demanded by hal hunter and his legal team? hal wasn’t one of the 34, and from memory EFC gave him what records we had, then he took us and the AWFL to court, which lead to AWFL handing over the records they had (presumably from the stash being looked after by Deloitte?), and then EFC found some more. The records he eventually received amounted to hundreds (I think) of pages. if all this is correct, sounds like there was a shitload of records for a peripheral participant, and they were here, there and everywhere, ie not consolidated. and there would have been a whole lot more records for the 34. in an ideal world the records would be consolidated and forensically examined. in AFLworld, i presume they’ll stay with Deloitte and never see the light of day.

2 Likes

I blame Knights, if he wasn’t sacked this would never of happened.

7 Likes

Is that a fact?

If so, according to davethedon:

YSBS: 1 rest of BB: 0

If you are going to try to use my words to prove your point, at least get them right.

No, the records don’t stay with Deloitte, they would have been returned to EFC or whoever were required to furnish those records.

I recall Hird saying, in that interview with Tracey Holmes, that some players lied to the effect that they had not been given injections ( that would not include Zaharakis who is in the record in refusing injections).
Either the records were incomplete or ASADA decided not to pursue them. IiRC, Hunter later referred to being injected, but he was not charged.

Its interesting how Deloittes hold these records BUT the AFL didn’t use Deloittes with their expertise to actually audit the clubs governance. Why get Ziggy to write a propaganda piece or worse still wait & try to get ASADA to report on our governance if it was so obviously bad. Why not use an actual auditing company like Deloittes to provide a proper report? Maybe they didn’t think the biggest scandal in sports history deserved the services of one of the worlds biggest auditing firms, nah we’ll leave it up to some investigators from ASADA, that’s far more in-depth & concise than trained professionals.

Just to add to that, you have to ask the question - by what standard was our governance deemed to be poor? Who decided this other than the AFL in their meeting before the Saga started? Ziggy? Does anyone actually believe a quality audit at that level can be completed by 1 person in that time particularly given that we know key personnel were not even interviewed? Sure if you believe the AFL’s audit was concise you might buy the Ziggy but again this is the biggest scandal in this countries sports history & a major key element of the official story (our poor governance) has nothing official to support it. Why not? Why don’t we know who was actually responsible for what other than what Bruce has published with his organisational charts? These are questions Evans at the absolute least needs to explain because he was ultimately the most responsible for not only that governance (if you believe it was that poor) but more importantly for letting that poor governance assumption be used to sanction the club massively.

10 Likes