Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

I was thinking along the same lines. Let’s see how long he lasts once the truth starts getting exposed, and now being off the AFL minions protected species list,… and Ro Ro now away from the AGE & it’s doctrines too.

2 Likes

That guy is so good.

3 Likes

Racing Vic, AFL and now athletics.
This guy loves corruption!

1 Like

Modest too :wink:

3 Likes

Isn’t there a few questions marks on Coe? I’m sure Brett will fit in fabulously well.

1 Like

And then there’s this tomorrow…

And the Herald Sun just keeps going with it. Must be light on for readership.

3 Likes

Lol. How’s the crashed plane logo? Fricken hate that logo anyway. Thought the club was getting a new one.

Anyway, good luck to him, if this is what it has come to, go for it, but I would think his sperm would’ve been replenished a year after the injections stop.

3 Likes

I love NLM but geez he’s drawing an long bow with this one.

Is he still managed by Peter Jess by any chance?

5 Likes

Strange chest growth and behavioral problems? Is this a move to get a courtroom to demand certain information taken when the club was swept clean before the investigation, or a straight up money play?

I recon it’s worth just leaving this one alone.

I can’t imagine how hard it’s been for the players and their families. It’s not worth having an opinion on this one and it’s time to let the club deal with it.

6 Likes

Look, he could have a genuine case, but these medico legal things are gonna be tough to argue his case.

So they were banned for two years now?

Stunning journalism.

Wowee could it be anymore predictable.

AFL and Gillon in court getting/about to be embarrassed severely.

Sarah Lukin gets an anti EFC piece out for moral crusaders to remind everyone that EFC are bad and it doesn’t really matter if AFL acted illegally / corruptly etc. Means justified their ends

“Won’t somebody think of the children” will override anything spoken about in media related to the current hearing with Gill tomorrow.

So much for wanting the club and everyone to move on. NLM may have been pressing for more compo for a while but that article would not have come out without the AFL green lighting it IMO

Clothier another rat jumping ship. IIRC his role in the “warning” amongst other things part of Taylor’s court action in terms of mistreatment of Hird.

21 Likes

That complaint of NLM is entirely down to ASADA and their scare-mongering to try to alarm players into giving them something/anything.

I won’t click on the Hun’s site but did they even get a medical quote to say there was nothing to worry about?

There is no way that whatever they received would “deform babies”.

The real scandal here is ASADA’s deception and the AFL/AFLPA have not given appropriate counselling and medical advice to the players and their families so they do not have to put up with even more stress from the Saga.

5 Likes

So does Jacksons case continue today?
For those legal minds here, how long coud this case run for?

Frigging Hird you monster

Its a very legal case.

Un, fking, believable.

The timing is coincidental, … right?

I didn’t, & won’t read it, … but I’m surprised to see Nat Rat doing this, (public/papers), … did we / have we, stiffed him?

1 Like

Whats also failing to be noted is regardless of it being either Thymosin (Thymomodulin) or TB4, both are naturally occurring in the body.

There was no proof of TB4 despite the players being unfairly banned for it, and Thymomodulin is a clinically approved immune booster safely given to babies FFS.

The 4 key substances on the consent forms are WADA approved thus are safe.

Vast majority of other things given are available at local health food stores, but have crazy names which most people have never heard of therefore must be bad.

7 Likes