Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

just get some wheels bro.

2 Likes

Yeah, … I was thinking similarly about my hip and lower back shitt.

inject me like its 2012.

that came out wrong.

7 Likes

ah, so you’re right! Well I guess if I were him I wouldn’t want to advertise that either!

still, wonder what happens when pies play swans in Melbourne.

1 Like

So is this a story or not?

It should be the biggest story in the country…

But it’s not

4 Likes

Warner is the only one writing about it as he doesn’t have AFL accreditation anymore. Pretty much everyone else is in the AFL’s pocket where they want them.

Where is Chip at though?

He should be all over this like a rash!

3 Likes

Shaun Burgonne (not correct) has had a remarkable recovery from knee problems and now O’Meara, make me think the Dawks were ahead of their time on this sort of thing

12 Likes

Chip has tweeted it. The difference is that Warner is a sports journo in the popular press and gets a much wider audience .
The PPS story has been round for some time. While he has used a bit of licence, gotta admire the way Warner has lined up the ducks on this one and has shown up the likes of Whateley, who purport to be more cerebral than the rest of the pack, while being careful not to offend the AFL .

12 Likes

Currently in Longreach. Haven’t heard anything up here.

3 Likes

Goodness Gracious!

@Humble_NSW_Fan has to go to even yet more isolated places to avoid hearing things!

7 Likes

Some solid comments to that tweet including this picture from the @f&ckyouasada page!

Best one yet!

25 Likes

Chip also tweeted:

As a follow to this, understand that the AFL has made it clear to the pharmaceutical company that Peter Harcourt at no stage approved or endorsed the use of their developmental drug for osteoarthritis. Perhaps some creative marketing at work.

3 Likes

And Walker then disputed, stating had received a letter from Harcourt & had it all ticked off.

1 Like

Tell Walker to sit tight and be confident.

5 Likes

My dog swears by it. Bodybuilders have beeen on to it for years.

1 Like

But PPS has only just now got him walking again!

3 Likes

Harcourt did not disapprove the use, ticked the WADA box and left it to the club doctors to decide. Raised no concerns at the experimental nature, nor in regard to two club doctors having a relationship with Paradigm.
Evidently the AFL has no policy on experimenting with AFL players health.

17 Likes

Has been wonderful for both our dogs & horses - going back 15 years or more.

1 Like

And happy to ping EFC $2mil and draft picks plus boot us from finals for governance & not protecting players health & welfare for essentially doing everything they happily sitting back and allowing across multiple clubs league wide.

The lack of governance and lack of ethics issues are at AFL house. The saga wouldn’t have even happened at all if that wasn’t the case.

23 Likes