Speculation about changes for Dream Time v The Tigs

Glad you circled the % as I would’ve been lost. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Show me the stats on this!

It’s the vibe of it

1 Like

Another question, are those ripper 15year anniversary Long Walk hoodies available to buy @Catherine_Lio?

Possibly. I can’t be sure myself!

And yet that play only worked because Francis (who was our deepest forward when we gained possession) lead towards the ball carrier.

3 Likes

2-7 tipping essendon. Will be tipping Richmond and Carlton - you can all thank me after the game for the win.

3 Likes

Oh hey! The Long Walk website is not the most up to date website, but they do have these for sale:

I’m not sure about the one Walla was wearing today - they may be for the walkers. I’ll ask some questions for ya.

edit: the ones on the website are from 2017. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Update! The hoodies will be available at The Long Walk or in the bombershop.

Looks like they are not online…

5 Likes

Our %age is actually above par for a team that’s won 4 lost 5.

Is this the most terrible strategy in the existence of football.

No wonder every kick that falls short or is 50/50 off the boot from our hb is intercepted, our forwards are basically running away from front position per the game plan. Just imagine if those fwds stayed close enough to their men to maybe make it a 50/50 instead of just a clean uncontested mark to the opposition, or if they say, LEAD TO ADVANTAGE DEPENDING ON WHEN AND WHERE THE BALL WAS COMING FROM.

Absolute lunacy.

4 Likes

Essendon going analog.
I presume payment is by cash or Bankcard.

1 Like

Also trade for food items, thanks.

6 Likes

I just saw that and I can’t believe it, really expected it to be lower.

That play is why mckenna got critisized by John for moving the ball to fast.

I don’t mind that play at times. But we try to do it far to often. And are left with only walla to kick to as he is the only fwd quck enough to get fwd Walla is on three blokes because their backman are smart enough not to follow our fwds to far up the ground.

2 Likes

Nobody’s sprinting flat-out there - they just need to make the 100m effort to follow their man and then another 100 to come back.

At least Francis (Frank?) did that. He’s the main contributing factor to goal more than anyone else IMO

1 Like

Cheques accepted.

1 Like

This is an amazing comparison in black and white.

2 Likes

and lay-by is also available

1 Like