Speculation about changes for Dream Time v The Tigs

12 Likes

1 Like

To be fair, Trent is the only Australian to ever win a World Junior Circuit table tennis tournament.

He’s slightly better than me at that.

… but can he text a footy game in 4D.

4 Likes

Holy fark there’s a blast from the past. Used to see that dude out at Drum and Bass parties nearly 20 ago

@benfti was just told you can call and order the hoodie over the phone from the club too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ITS TIME

giphy-1

16 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks!

Seriously, if we are any good we should be winning this.

The ins and outs from our last match against them would be eye popping in our favour, and now they don’t have a ruckman.

N.b - I’m not sure we are any good.

2 Likes

Are we any good?

3 Likes

…I don’t think we are to be honest, a loss Saturday will show we are a long way off.

Finals on the line game, Essington you know what to do.

3 Likes

Lol

Are We Any Good - The 2010-2020 Years, available soon at bombershop.

“Remember the fury”

“Relive all the moans”

“Special commentary by David Something Something kids Myers”

5 Likes

These guys are bookends. Let’s hope the Richmond players get them mixed up and kick it to number 10.

We may win, we may lose. I’ve accepted that we are building for a 2021-ish window.

1 Like

Can I use BeforePay ™?

We have a settled back 6, a settled midfield , better players available for the forward line. A better ruckman ?

This is it. If we lose to Richmond in their depleted state, we will be 12thDons or even 13thDons at the end of the round. That pretty much equates to FarkedDons, because Carlton will be hunting us like no other ( as they always do) the following week.

Agreed.

We just have to win this week & really have no excuse if don’t.

I might be missing someone but assuming Smack came in for Francis I think we are just Fantasia & Smith away from our best side (maybe Gleeson)

Compared to Tigers who are seriously depleted with Cotchin, Rance, JRiewoldt, Rioli (might play), Graham, Short & Nank missing. As well as their backup ruck Soldo now suspended.

1 Like

Who is more of a chance of taking Grimes to the cleaners - Francis or Smack.
I think Smack is so he should get the Nod and Francis dropped.
Harsh i guess
Brown, Gleeson, Francis to all play VFL.