Speculation as we head to the filth

You know he runs up the wing then outworks the defender back to the square

Sidebottom to kick his fifth from the goal square.

Unmanned.

‘Crazy good!’

You’d think their defenders will be quite focused on helping him out against Smack. Hopefully this creates opportunities for Raz, Walla & co.

$12 for us to win by 40+. Get on!

7 Likes

Rather they stood on his head

1 Like

Would you like an example?

They didn’t take into account: “Bomberblitz - Essendon - 96% - 48 points…”

3 Likes

Yep. And it’s not like Howe can easily zone off on Stringer either. Has to be accountable.

Our AA 3rd tall is our most dangerous fwd over the past 6 weeks or so. Continues to kick 3 regularly.

1 Like

McKenna complained a little from a groin type injury at training but hoping it’s ok.

PANIC

6 Likes

Osteidis pubis

I meant the culture of mediocrity as more than just a short hand cliché. I think it’s an apt description of where we have been at for a long time. To say that those performance enhancing, and short cut tactics are not a part of the very same ‘culture of mediocrity’ is really drawing a false distinction. I think it comes very much from a ‘mediocre’ organisation that is trying to impose itself over this very same mediocrity falsely and prematurely. Real progress is indeed staying in the moment, you make my point for me, not getting ahead of yourself.

Hopefully the club can arrange a get together to talk about Mckenna’s groins at some stage this week.

2 Likes

I remember that day.
Hearing uncontrollable rage followed by sobbing, looking a few rows behind over my shoulder, and seeing @Heffsgirl girl there, so forlorn…

3 Likes

Yeah, I dare say that they would be thinking the same thing…

Yeah, but guess what?
WE’RE GONNA FARKIN WIN!!!

3 Likes

That would be right - I get one week of my dream SPEED TEAM, it works brilliantly, then someone steals my lollipop.

No, but thanks for asking.

McKenna’s groin is sore…so your lollipop has been taken away?
I…don’t know what to make of this…

3 Likes

Interesting comment by Zac on fact we went after Josh Kelly hard last year but missed out, but then got the SSS who have been fantastic.

Play that long game Disco

2 Likes