Speculation on changes for FCFC Rd 11

that’s what i expect it will be

Quite perversely - assuming all favorites win, but the Demons somehow beat Crows by 6 goals in the NT, and we thrash FCFC by 11goals +, we’ll actually be in the 8 at the end of the round!!! Of course we know that will never happen, but shows how tight the competition still is.

Out: Stringer, Shiel, McNiece
In: D.Clarke, Mosquito, Ridley (Hooker to play permanent forward with Tippa and Mozzie at his feet)

Yep - the bit’s I’ve seen, I feel his development has gone backwards this year. No longer takes the game on as a rebounder but now plays that typical ‘mark, wait, wait, wait, kick, turnover’ game. (So I guess he’s perfect for the EFC then!)

1 Like

Well here’s hoping

1 Like

I reckon that’s a reprehensible and despicable feeling, and the supporter advocating it should be totally ashamed he even mentioned it.

4 Likes

Bit of a balancing act needed. I think we all agree Francis is better down back, and so is Hooker. But many teams have three small forwards and it is hard to squeeze Ambrose, Hurley, Hooker and Francis down back.
Do FCFC have many small forwards? I don’t waste my time watching them or reading about them.
A back line of the above four plus Saad and McKenna is perhaps too tall.
With Brown injured we should go Hooker forward from the go rather than in the last quarter.
If it going to be wet again then perhaps Francis should miss a week.
I would like to see a forward line of:
Walla Smack Langford
Laverde Hooker Begley
Out: Stringer, Shiel, McNiece (Francis if bucketing down)
In: DClarke, Ham , Ridley (Mynott if bucketing down).

How in the hell do you get Mutch playing ?

I get the point, if we stay around the middle mark the club will continue to accept whats happening

But I don’t think I am capable of ever wanting us to lose, especially not to these ■■■■■

Are there other midfielders I’ve missed? Shiel out needs a couple to replace him. Ham perhaps?

Mutch is still getting over a serious hammy.

1 Like

I watched some of the StK vs FCFC and FCFC have a bunch of kids running around so we don’t need to bring back big bodied players. Let’s bring in DClarke and Ridley as a starting point.

Not a good sign that we have another blockbuster coming up.
Anzac Day
Country game
Dreamtime

And now the biggest doozy, the Car Crash cup.
50000 in attendance and noone able to watch.

10 Likes

Seriously, who cares.

Out: stringer Shiel McNiece

In: ham Clarke Gleeson (fark it)

Saad Hurley Ambrose
McKenna hooker redman

McGrath hepp Zaha
Tbell zerret parish

Guelfi frang Begley
Tippa smack lav

Gleeson Langford Clarke ham

Man, really testing the depth now. Would love then bring mozzie in but I can’t see them picking the school kid.

did you see gleeson play on the weekend ?

he was worse than myers generally, was just blindly kicking it forward for all the time.
we should play with a man down instead of picking him.

Fkng phoney talking about selection issues.

One game out of the 8, playing the 18th placed side his week. You know what is going to happen.

2 Likes

Nah I didn’t, I was being wildly optimistic/desperate

FULL BLOWN ESSINGTON JUST LIKE THE NORTH, LIONS, DOCKERS GAME!!!

1 Like

We’ll beat em comfortably

1 Like