Speculation on changes for the match against the Fremantles

We’d field 12 players. Very experimental

4 Likes

He’s more a marking player, not really a goalsneak.

Nup, we’re farked.

Why are you reading the changes thread?

2 Likes

Bit of heart wouldn’t go astray this week.
Rest anyone clearly injured.
Do not actually care who that leaves to bring in. If it is an untried kid from the 2’s great… at least they will have something to prove.

Would prefer not to play finals if it means we are still going to play injured players on the day who will be a liability. Where is the value in that?

3 Likes

Freo will belt us season over there it here would love to C zerk given a game

Looks like a UFO.

I stand by the basic point - he’s half a chance to take a speccy in the ones and worth a look. I watched Fantasia plenty last night, and he barely got over a jog

Oh sure. He seems to have no major musculo-skeletal injuries, which puts him into our best available 22 by default.

Just in an ideal world, mid-size marking forward is about the only thing we’ve got enough - probably too many - of.

If he was a crumber it would be much, much better IMO.

1 Like

LAst time we played Freo (At MArvel) we limped across the line by juist 7 points. We will be without Hurley, Belly, Daniher and Saad who all played that game. Zaka and Langford had 32 and 24 a piece which will not happen again given their current formlines.

Hoping Snelling is fit as he at least gives a s&&t and that Francis and Parish are good to go. Hell I’d even give Ham around for some zip and run and Ridley needs to be given game time.

Outs: Myers, Bags, Mc Niece and Hooker (cooked)
In: Parish, Francis, Snelling and Ham

In : Heart and desire and gut running with a never say die attitude (oh and maybe win the clearances and contested ball again pls)
Out: The Muppets who wore the red and black last night (on the field muppets - not the supporters who keep turning up and getting dished out that s*8t)

Bring back the ex players who bleed red n black and will shape this club once again including Hird in a role.

Bring in Mozzie first game of the year we aren’t making finals do it!

2 Likes

I’ve complained in every other thread, might as well keep going.

1 Like

Ham isn’t ready, too small and not ready for seniors yet. We’ve already seen that this year. He’ll be a decent player! But with finals on the line, now isn’t the time.

It still has me beat how laverde was dropped at all! But then he went back to vfl and kicked 3 in 3 quarters and still didn’t get a run.

We need him in to offer some sort of target, stringer has struggled with him out as he now attracts the best defender every week. Baguley and begley do not pose any sort of aerial threat and their defenders know that and consistently ran it off half back yesterday.

Parish comes straight back in for myers/langford, mcniece for Saad is obvious, and Langford will probably again be lucky with heppels injury. He was shocking last night and an absolute liability in both directions. Quick midfields run circles around him, but not sure the coaches have worked that out yet.

Francis will come back in, along with any other players who regain their fitness.

Fantasia and heppell simply shouldn’t be playing. Fantasia has been especially poor and simply doesn’t warrant a spot at all on current form (injured)

2 Likes

On form, these are the only obvious ones standing up in the VFL:

Dea
Hartley
Zerk-Thatcher, if we need more talls.

Yeah, they’re all nominally defenders.

I wouldn’t mind Trent “no tricks” Mynott getting a go. Is a more complete player than Ham.

Luckily there may be others back from injury, plus LAV who was emergency yesterday.

5 Likes

Forward line has looked completely dysfunctional since we dropped lav. His output wasnt great and his kicking was worse but at least he creates a contest and holds his position. Knows how to lead up too

7 Likes

I might be the only one but I think we will actually win against Freo

4 Likes

IN: Footballers
OUT: Instagrammers

3 Likes

IN: Footballers
OUT: Podcasters

2 Likes

In footballers out ■■■■ hair cuts

2 Likes