Speculation on changes for the match against the Fremantles

No they didn’t. It is incredibly difficult to ONLY kick 2 goals. We are learning on the job.

I’d throw mozzie in the ruck… he’d do a truck load better

1 Like

So now the coach admits Fantasia is injured. Even though they have denied it for last 3 months, and categorically said “he’s not injured, just out of form”.

Either way, why are we playing him? His output has not been good enough. You can’t tell me a kid like Mynott wouldn’t offer more.

3 Likes

I never want to see Langford, McNeice, Myers and Baguely play seniors again. Go in a player down if needed.

15 Likes

Also Zaka.

Send straight to the surgeon, Hepp, Hooker and Fantasia.

15 Likes

hey at least Baguley had a crack.

and with Snelling injured and Mozzie coming off 4 disposals in the VFL
the cupboard is a bit bare for small forwards.
plus others want to mothball Fantasia.

young options
Houlahan
Mynott
Mosquito

2 Likes

Does it matter?

You know if you send these blokes to the surgeon you’re going to some of the guys listed in the earlier post that you don’t want to see again.
You’d be best not to watch the next 2 weeks.

1 Like

How about we stop pigeon holing players who are clearly on the decline and start shuffling the team around.

Zaka can play HFF, Begley needs to start moving into the middle as just one option.

Why we don’t move players around to give us the best chance of winning is beyond me. Tippa is fit and skilled, with so many players out injured why not play him full time on the ball.

Put McGrath in the guts, Redman on the wing and Ridley at HBF.

When your fitness team ends up with 10 of your best 22 on the sidelines and another 4 playing injured you have to throw your plans out the window. Use it an an opportunity.

Instead they are a bunch of coaches lamenting they don’t have their best player on the park and accepting losses through stubbornness.

7 Likes

Id risk Saad for this one. Nothing to lose.

In Saad, Francis, Parish, Laverde

Out: Zaka (inj), Myers, Heppell (inj), Fantasia (inj)

22 fit players hopefully.

1 Like

Any player not 100% or needs surgery should not be playing this week or in the final game. Give them a two week head start on pre-season.

I hate the word ‘tanking’ but play an experimental side with the players we have available. Positional changes etc … see what they’ve got. If we manage to sneak a win (highly, highly unlikely) this way then so be it.

This is a 2020 audition for potentially a new coaching setup. Whether that involves a new senior coach or not then we have to wait and see.

1 Like

I see Dusty is out for the Tigers due to soreness. Perhaps this is a good starting point - fit and raring to go players only. No excuses.

Shave every players head! Lets get some balls and toughness about us! Start with the captain!
Look at Dean Wallis, scary as!

2 Likes

Look silly if it doesn’t work - can you guarantee success?

1 Like

Here are my suggestions for ins

Saad, but maybe he’ll be rested to be right for the pies game
Ham for Bags
Hartley for Clarke
Gulfi for Langers
Snelling for Fanta
Parrish for myers
Fances for Zakka

Guelfi is done for the year, had surgery

Who ■■■■■■■ cares.

Season was done when we just scraped over the suns.

Even Collingwood with half a team out rinsed them.

Another 100 point belting, I’m going to reinvest last nights winnings.

3 Likes

Maybe Zerk

He was hobbling around on crutches amongst the unwashed last night. A little girl (about 10) was losing her mind about something near us I thought Beiber had been spotted. Nope, just Guelfi.

4 Likes

Find out if Houlahan can play. Goal sneaks are tough to judge in the twos - two goals and 8 possessions would do just fine.

But yeah, just play the fittest side we can get on the park. It really just did come down to pace and work rate last night.

3 Likes